• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby23

Massaging my cousins

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

My cousin is divorced and lives alone with her daughter in an apartment she is currently seeing someone

One day my cousin asked me if I would massage her legs I was really uncomfortable with this it.

I eventually I did massage her feet and legs as a once of , thinking that would be the end of it .

She has now asked me to do it more often ,I don't want to disappoint her so I oblige.

I make sure that the massage is done professional y so no one is made uncomfortable.

My cousin has even asked me to massage her in front of other's which is very awkward for me.

In the end I had to refuse all my cousin's requests to massage her in front of others

With the excuse of a sore foot she once asked me to massage her foot in front of her mother.. we all had a good laugh after wards I was even paid a compliment ... she told me that I am good masseuse

On another occasion in front of her mother she complained about a pain in her stomach and before I knew it she quickly grabbed my hand and placed it just below her belly button and just above her vagina

She has also come out of the shower with just a small towel wrapped around her.and was very quickly told of by her daughter

My cousin has even told her partner that I've massage her and I'm even better than he is .

I really don't know why she is doing this

I normally visit her and my auntie and uncle nearly every year but due to unforeseen circumstance I was unable this year.

I'll be visiting her next year but I don't know what to do if she asked me to massage her..

sounds like it's getting weird to me, with the mother jumping in on the action. so how do you feel about your cousin? you don't even say if you're interested in her. in any case, since she's got a boyfriend, i think if i were you i'd tell her to go find a new masseuse.

I like my cousin but I can not explain why she's has taken a liking to me .

My cousin would ask me do you love me ,I would always reply yes but I'm not in love with my cousin

She's a very vibrant and sexual individual and I have no problem with that.

All I can think  of is she is flirting with me .. no real harm with that

We both enjoy each others company we get on like a house on fire but never sexually

I massage her back feet and legs nothing else and all done professionally ..

During  one massage I once had to pulled down her skirt as I could see her very skimpy underwear .. 

her response took me by surprise .."what are your going to see ? "

that's when I realsed  this could get out of control and slowly brought the massage to an  end

Once I sat beside her on the couch and my shirt wasn't button up all the way, my nipples would  have been visible.

I caught her gazing down my shirt and then she let out this gasp like she was having an orgasm .

When I greet  her I will only kiss her on her cheeks but she tries to kiss me passionately  on my lips

I always dress appropriately I've even  started  to wear long T shirts as I have seen her checking out my crotch.

I do have an athletic  body and I have  have found  going to beach increase when I visit her ..

I feel I could be sending  her the wrong messages .. that's assuming I'm doing something wrong

be careful not to get any more descriptive, ok? this is a family-friendly site.

If she is making you this uncomfortable then it is up to you to put a stop

to the situation. No more massages! If she asks why you need to be honest, ( brutally if need be)

and tell her what you are telling us about how you don't feel about her.

Would you continue to accept such actions from someone you weren't related or attracted to?

She is a grown woman and definately knows exactly what she is doing.

Thank you for you advice gratefully  appreciated I know it  will be tough thing to do as my cousin is a very determine individual

I've  already refused  to massage  her in front of others and  in public also  I will not do Skype with her.

I like my cousin and I need her to understand my position ..

it's not as if  we are young teenagers my cousin is in her late 40's and I'm in my late 50's

She's a lovely human being very kind-hearted , we have been  very good friends since early childhood

I realize  when people are lonely they do seek love and attention  ..

I'll  always be there for her

We have Never argued she has  treated me at times better than some of my  past girlfriends and family

I'll be visiting her next year and hopefully things will change .

I think a good massage could be harmless and to her just might feel good. I say take it as a compliment she is asking you for one. I know in my life i have certain people who are better at back massages than others. For example, one of my best friends who studies that gives the most stress relieving massages ever. Making sure there are others around when you give her one could be safer. Maybe to alleviate the akwardness you could offer whoever else is around a massage too. Buttttt....if it makes you feel uncomforable altogether just be honest with her. That's all you could do. Avoiding her or blocking communication like on skype wouldnt really solve anything. Unfortunantly you already crossed that boundary with her...so she thinks it is ok.

Thank you Kylie for your great advice , your are right it does make her feel good and I don't want to take that away

I'm more comfortable massaging my cousin in private as in front of others  it becomes a sideshow.

All my massages focus only on her legs, back and neck  ..never the chest and she's always wear a  dress

I'll take it as a compliment as I have now come to realize she must like my style

You are  right in saying that avoiding her or blocking communication  wouldn't really solve  anything .

I  spoke to her  today on Skype, we had a great time catching on .

she is my favorite cousin and I hers ..

We really enjoy each others company and I don't want to jeopardize that ..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0