Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiro757

my little slice of heaven

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I would like to start by saying that I am a lesbian, as is my sister. I wanted to post about it, but I couldn't find any gsa type websites that were either paid members only or were just about adult matter. So, while we are not cousins, we are bloodline sisters, I thought you all might be ok with us.

I had a few bad relationships, and could see there was something missing. My sister felt the same way.

She had just gotten out of the navy, I was still taking classes at community college, she needed a place to stay til she had enough saved up to get out on her own. We started talking about relationships, and how they hadn't really worked out that well. She mentioned having a brief fling with one of the women on her ship, and I mentioned about a lady from school I had dated shortly.

We must have talked 2 hours about relationships. Finally, I just said "we could just date each other" kind of jokingly at first, and we both laughed. But then she took my hand.

I didn't think much of it right away, but she gripped my hand, brought it up and kissed it. We stared into each others' eyes for a moment, until she broke the silence, saying "I wouldn't mind dating you." My heart skipped a beat. I told her I wouldn't mind dating her either. From that moment on, we became inseparable.

There have been other family members who have dated each other, so we didn't feel too out of place.

Thanks for reading :)

You ladies are so awesome!!! Kudos to you. Hold each other very close & don't ever let anyone tell you that you are wrong!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0