• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest khushboo

My story

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Hello I am a teenager and I live in the north eastern side of India.I started to like my cousin when I was 12.I still remember the day when we went to his house,I and my niece were talking to his sister who was busy switching channels on T.V. ,I still remember the day,he walked through the door like the prince of my dreams,jokingly scolded his sister,snatched the remote from her,handed it to me,our eyes struck and voilà there was my first love in front of me I couldn't say anything but nod.Now I am 16 and still love him though we don't see each other much and haven't seen him for 2 years.He is unaware of the fact what should I do?should I tell him?or wait till I see him next time please help me to get through this.I know I cannot forget him nor can think of anyone else him!!!!!💓💘💔

you need to wait. because true love does wait. being impatient will make things blow up. i know that at 16 it seems like every single day is a lifetime, but it's not. and if you rush into things too quickly, you're going to look back on this and think "why did i blow it?"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0