• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kitten

Wish cousin marriage was very common and not an incest

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Cousin marriage is a taboo and incest in my culture just like many others.  :(

I truly wish it was common in my family  :evil: , we kissed and cuddled a lot but sadly despite of all hugging and kissing I do not know him as a person. I do not want to marry anyone, without knowing that person but if I had a chance to know him better and if our families were supportive, our life would have been a lot different.

Oh well I do not want to be with anyone I love my single life lol, and I could care less about what he thinks about me.

I wonder is it just us who started kissing and hugging or other members do the same? lol

Just so I don't get butterflies, I try to avoid eye contact with him and I have noticed that he also does the same. His actions makes it so obvious that my presence effects him.

I feel like I am so evil lol, I pretend like I don't care about his presence but I sneakingly notice everything. But, honestly I do not want him to get hurt because I know we can't be together lol, so I keep myself out of his life. Also, I had bad experience with ex and I do not want him to think that just because I am single, I have started thinking about him which is not true. My ex was not happy with him, I care for him as a friend and I believe that me n him are better off friends because what I feel for my cousin I never felt for him. He was hurt and he ended up cheating on me. For the time being I am loving my independence :D :evil:  :kiss: , I have no drama in life.

I could make a movie on my life story or drama lol, I bet people were going to love and enjoy so much drama LOL.

Who else has gone through dramatic cousin love lol? and is still suffering the consequences?

could you tell us what your culture is that you consider it incest? taboo i understand... but incest is really a relative term, no pun intended.

North-Indian, not just in India but in other countries too. Just google and you can see a whole bunch of them.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0