• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammy Rox117837

need serious help!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

hi i live in the U.S and im madly in love with my cousin!! who lives in canada.she comes to visit like after 5 years :/. im like 4 years older than her..the last time we met like in 2011 i tried my best to share my feelings with her and i thought she liked me too. she also liked to hug and kiss my cheek. but then i found out that she had a crush on a boy who lived next door. like wtf! she would mostly go on the roof just to see him. and i didnt even relize it till after she left. her mother was always suspicious about me and didnt even know what her daughter was up to...after she went back i had contact with her on facebook..i told her that i loved her.. after that im not sure what happened either she told her mom or her mom found out and read our messages, she deactivated her account.. and thn her mom told my older sis about this and i got yelled at! i dont really know what to do now she might even be hanging out wid other boys back in canada . its been 2 years now i havent seen her..and i havent forgotten her not even oncee.som1 plz giv me advice about what i should do now or when she comes back. .... :/ i really love herrr and dont wanna live widout her anymore.. it hurts me so much.

I know it hurts when the person we love doesn't feel the same way we do. This might not be the advice you want to hear but I think you just need to move on and try to find another girl that feels the same way about you. Trust me it hurts and it seems like its almost impossible to move on from someone that you feel so strongly about but we really have no choice. We can't force our cousins to love us or pick us over other people. It will be so much easier to move on from her now than it would be if you tried things out and got even stronger feelings for her. I should know because I was about to give up everything for my cousin when he just dropped me for his ex. It's crazy how we can go years without seeing someone but yet they always cross our minds. I hope this helped and I hope you feel better about your situation and I'm sorry you had to go through this.

P.S. how old are you and your cousin?

Your cousin is a minor and you are an adult, so you should leave her alone. Her mother's actions are entirely understandable and justifiable. Your cousin has every right to hang out with whoever she likes, and if you don't like that, then that's just bad luck for you and you need to learn to live with it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0