• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
RobbyRabbit

Baby in my womb's father is my secod cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Hi. Im in a relationship with mh second cousin for a year. Im now 8 months pregnant and about to give birth by January or end of December. Weve undergo to a Congenital anomally scan ultrasound for our baby and the OB Gyn said that our babies physical look is all normal. But the OB GYN also said that we cannot identify if our bay's mind is also normal. We'll just going to knew about it as our baby grows up. Cause it depends on the brain development. Im so worried now. I just want to know if our child will be abnormal because my partner and i are second cousins ? :undecided:

I'm not sure who you have been talking to, but they do not know anything about nothing. Doesn't anybody read our facts pages anymore? Are you aware that we have information about 2nd cousins accessible from the home page? Check it out please and stop worrying.

yes, please check out our genetics fact page. 2nd cousins have NO MORE RISK than unrelated couples have when it comes to their children having physical or mental disabilities.

Don't worry.....Just do your research on this site and you will find all your answers. Congrats btw.

I have a daughter with my first cousin, she will be 8 months on the 20th and her doctor has said that she's quite advanced for her age. Do as the others have suggested and try to take it easy, it's normal to worry just don't let it stress you out too much.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor