• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnluckyInLove

I'm laughing.....

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

......to keep from crying because: my life. It now appears my best friend likes my cousin and there is a chance he may like her. Awesome.

My life should be a soap opera.

:laugh:

I'm sorry. I was completely wrecked when I posted this and I shouldn't have posted it at all. I don't know how to take it off.

I'm sure the last thing you all want to read on here are the hopeless and depressing rants from someone for whom you can do absolutely nothing to help.

I won't post anything else.

you don't need to take it off, or to worry about posting other things. girl, we all rant at times! listen, you need to be up front with your best friend. you need to tell her that you know first hand that he is abusive in his relationships. seriously, she's your best friend! do you ever want to see her be beaten senseless? i know you are still in love with your cousin, and maybe she'd chalk it up to a jealous rant, (or start criticizing you for having been with him in the first place) but you really need to warn her that he's a dangerous man.

oops! thanks for messaging me and letting me know i goofed and confused you with someone else!! nobody else has yet seen my error i guess... i'm assuming everybody is buried under a mountain of toys to wrap?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0