• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ben

Should I make the move?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

16 posts in this topic

I've been attracted to my cousin for quite some time now I'm 25, she's 22. Lately I been shy to make the move but when I make a sexual comment she replies and laughs about it and has never said "no' to any of the comments which makes me think she wants it as bad as I do. I'm tired of beating around the bush. So today when she walks through the door i'm going in for the kiss. What do you think?

well, you'll know for sure one way or the other what she thinks! let us know how it goes :)

She was busy when she came through the front door, so I waited until she sat down on the couch next to me. She looks over and told me" you need to smile more" I replied "make me smile' she then started too rub her foot against mine as if we were playing "footsie" together. I then reached over to her and started tickling her sides with my hands and moved in for the moment I been waiting for. The first kiss. It was the most amazingly incredible feeling I ever felt in all the years I've dated women. Thank you cousincouples.com for you gave me the courage to get what I been wanting for a long time.

Wow Ben I feel so happy for you. So what happened after the kiss? Did u talk about your feelings?

Yes we did and it would've went further then a kiss had no one been staying over with us. And we've already made plans for the future, well starting out anyway if you know what I'm talking about. And thank you so much for your support we need more people like you in America not criticism or critics.

Yes we did and it would've went further then a kiss had no one been staying over with us. And we've already made plans for the future, well starting out anyway if you know what I'm talking about. And thank you so much for your support we need more people like you in America not criticism or critics.

we all should be allowed to be happy.

Congratulations mate that's awesome we all deserve to be happy and loved :) This gives me confidence going forward in my own situation. At the end of the day if you love each other that's all that matters.

congrats mate, you have some serious balls making that move and it ending up the way it did.... just wow.

if you don't mind can you give us more details on the relationship you both had before the kiss? would like to hear more about it as it might help with mine

We got along great, we could laugh and talk about anything, before I took that chance last night, but then I woke up this morning and she was gone, won't answer my calls or anything nor my Facebook messages. I'm feeling really bummed about it now, but I'll never forget the way that long kiss made me feel. I'm telling you it's absolutely nothing like your normal everyday average woman kind of feeling. Now I'm sitting here wishin' she'd walk through that door but I am glad I took that chance because it was amazing while it lasted but only one night. I believe she's afraid of what other people would say from the way she acted last night or maybe a miracle will come my way and bring her back into my arms who knows but with my luck it truly has to be a miracle if you know what I mean.

We got along great, we could laugh and talk about anything, before I took that chance last night, but then I woke up this morning and she was gone, won't answer my calls or anything nor my Facebook messages. I'm feeling really bummed about it now, but I'll never forget the way that long kiss made me feel. I'm telling you it's absolutely nothing like your normal everyday average woman kind of feeling. Now I'm sitting here wishin' she'd walk through that door but I am glad I took that chance because it was amazing while it lasted but only one night. I believe she's afraid of what other people would say from the way she acted last night or maybe a miracle will come my way and bring her back into my arms who knows but with my luck it truly has to be a miracle if you know what I mean.

But if I were you Sam675 I'd go for it because I'd do it all over again if I could.

I feel like she lead me on or am I just letting my emotions get the best of me?  :(  I feel as if I could never love again.

i think you're letting your emotions cloud your head.

relax ben. there could be any number of reasons for this. to start with, she could be overwhelmed with last minute shopping or baking or cleaning n preparation for the holiday. she could have lost her phone. or very possibly she might have woken up, gotten a little scared, and needs to process her own emotions. and if that's  the case, you need to back off and give her a little breathing space. if you push too hard right now, you could push her away for good. so take a deep breath and love her enough to give her what she might need... time to sort through her own feelings.

Yes I think there could be a number of reasons why she is acting this way now. As with any emotional event....sometimes we may just need to process what just happened. This is a good thing. Just give her some time to respond to you. Try not pushing her too much. I know with my situation for example my cousin was sometimes real distant with me. It happens.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0