• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnluckyInLove

The first moment

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this topic is already floating around on here somewhere.

It makes me so happy to hear your success stories on here. I love that a lot of you have overcome the pressure of society and are living out your dreams. :)

So....... I have to ask :)

What was the first moment you realized you were in love with your cousin? ❤️

The first time?

I lived with her for three years almost. Then I moved out and got my own place and didn't see her for about a year. When I saw her again, I just go so excited. And when I left, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I began talking to her on Facebook and texting her. We'd always been close, but it was not seeing her for a long time after spending so much time seeing her that made me realize how much I loved her. I think.

i first realized it the night that i was over at his apartment, and his ex-wife (well, not quite ex, they were in the process of an unfinalized divorce at the time) called and begged him to come over to her house. something urgent i suppose, at least in her head. he didn't want to go, but he felt obligated. i think that's the moment we both realized we were in love with each other.

oh, and i don't want to make it sound disrespectful to his ex wife. wonderful woman. she and i have no problem with each other. in fact, after mark and i went on the montel show, the day it aired, my vcr was broke and i had to take someone to the airport. she lived near the airport so she invited me to drop by her place and we'd watch the episode together. LOL she even recorded it for me!

Really in love and not just attracted to him?  About 8 years ago.  I was finalizing a divorce and he and I went out with his best friend for her birthday.  Poor gal was ignored most of the evening as cuz and I danced and gabbed all night.  (Good thing she doesn't hold a grudge, although she was pretty ticked off at the time).  I was too scared then to follow my heart and I didn't see him again until about 2 years ago; when he walked into my house and my heart leaped for joy, I knew that I had to make a go of this relationship.  I'm  so glad that I did because we are now planning for a wedding in a few months!

Really in love and not just attracted to him?  About 8 years ago.  I was finalizing a divorce and he and I went out with his best friend for her birthday.  Poor gal was ignored most of the evening as cuz and I danced and gabbed all night.  (Good thing she doesn't hold a grudge, although she was pretty ticked off at the time).  I was too scared then to follow my heart and I didn't see him again until about 2 years ago; when he walked into my house and my heart leaped for joy, I knew that I had to make a go of this relationship.  I'm  so glad that I did because we are now planning for a wedding in a few months!

WOW! Congratulations!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0