• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
influx4567

Girlfriend never discloses she has a bf to men hitting on her online/text/person

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

She just told me over the weekend,, that her cousin had a party and invited all his friends. One of his freinds got her business card. He text the next day to pretend to talk about business, she knew he trying to hit on her.. And instead of saying she had bf, she said it s not right that he's hitting on her because it's her cousin. Which I would imagine only brings a man hope, like "oh i could have had her but her cousin would beat me up"....not surre why she could just say "i have bf", she claimed to block his number.

Also on her social media account, there is no mention of me, pics of me, etc...However she is still clingy, always wanting to hang out all the time. I'm always there for her, lend her money....she talks about marriage. All this leaves me confused. I was her first and she claims she wants to be her last. She's 21, I'm 29. We dated for 3 years, but this 21st bday weekend and her party ways would only leave me with gray hairs and age like milk. Should I just break it off. I've been wanting too, since she has a bad attitude that I'm a homebody.

Oh the generational gap... I am 28 and I still feel 21........until I get around other 21 year olds. Lol.

This girl sounds very unstable. I can't know for sure, so please don't take anything I say as cannon. She sounds like she wants to hold on to you, but is not ready to quit partying/playing the field/keeping her options open.....you fill in the blank.

I am also a woman and I know that when a girl is in love, social media will be plastered with photos of you two, statuses about you, etc. so that is a red flag right there.

Here's my advice to you:

Don't throw her away (yet). Sit down with her and talk everything out. She needs to hear everything you've told us and anything else on your heart/mind. If she is not ready for an exclusive relationship, if she still doesn't want the whole world to know that you two are a couple, and/or if there is still something that doesn't feel right, let her go.

She may need time to mature. Or maybe she is not the one for you. I can tell you this......everyone deserves someone who treats them like they are once in a lifetime. Or at least someone who doesn't seem to hide the fact that you're a couple. You deserve to be treated better than the way you're being treated right now.

influx4567,

YUP That ^^^ right thar. Unlucky has said virtually the exact things I was thinking when I read your post. Nice work UIL.... :kiss:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0