Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Did anyone get anything nice for Christmas?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I got a nice necklace from my mom, and my favourite chocolates from my sister  :smiley:

nessa76

my oldest daughter handmade me a wall hanging nativity in three pieces. it was really cool. my youngest daughter is in arizona and got a late start so our christmas is delayed. we do 'handmade or hand-me-down' christmas gifts. we made a really cool "plinko" game (2x4 feet!) for the grandkids.

I got a healthy hubby!! After suffering a heart attack in June and two

subsequent heart caths and more stents in Oct and Nov, he is now healthy again!!

( Well as healthy as he can be under the circumstances!) 

And I love him so much!!

Romalee,

Well then don't show him this, but I needed a new one, and got, A NEW CHAINSAW... (He says in his best "Price is Right" voice) LOL

I got a healthy hubby!! After suffering a heart attack in June and two

subsequent heart caths and more stents in Oct and Nov, he is now healthy again!!

( Well as healthy as he can be under the circumstances!)

And I love him so much!!

Best Xmas present ever, by the sounds of it :smiley:

nessa76

my oldest daughter handmade me a wall hanging nativity in three pieces. it was really cool. my youngest daughter is in arizona and got a late start so our christmas is delayed. we do 'handmade or hand-me-down' christmas gifts. we made a really cool "plinko" game (2x4 feet!) for the grandkids.

That's good, it's the time and thought that counts more I think than buying gifts sometimes. Same goes for making birthday cards too!

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0