• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyC

reality tv anyone?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

i've been approached in private by someone who is working behind the scenes to make a reality series involving some cousin couples. if anyone is interested, contact me, and then i'll start vetting the production.

Make sure they're Legit though LadyC, don't want another freak show episode in America!

nessa76

that's why i would vet them out beforehand. but i'm not going to even bother doing that much if nobody expresses interest.

that's why i would vet them out beforehand. but i'm not going to even bother doing that much if nobody expresses interest.

I'd imagine a lot or maybe most like to keep their relationship private not on TV!

nessa76

While Im all for everyone else in the world learning the facts (like our kids wont come out backwards and twelved toed) and smashing some of the stigma, i myself keep this so private i just couldn't. Although I'm cool with my relationship alot of people are not, and many have tried to damage all aspects of how people view me before.

Big support to anyone who decides to do anything like this though. I would love to see something done that educates ignorant people, I would just rather see it done than do it :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0