dimpy23

Ah, that's better ...

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

9 posts in this topic

I can just imagine the 1st kiss, I bet it was so intense and like you said heaven :smiley:

nessa76

Nessa, it was beautiful and the first of many more to come. It's been a long 29 years since we were last a couple, he was my first boyfriend.

Looking for a nice venue for a romantic weekend away.

dimpy23,

You'll be looking for something like this...  http://www.sybaris.com/

Thanks Hawk, yes that would be wonderful. Wonder if they have any in UK.

Ill definitely put Sybaris on my bucket list to visit ASAP.

dimpy23, I'm from the UK and they do have spa's but maybe not as good as sybaris. Sybaris looks beautiful, seems like a definite consideration  :smiley:

nessa76

dimpy23,

They are only in the Midwest in the US. Even though there are 3 of them in Illinois, and I'm in Illinois, the closest one to me would probably be the one in Indianapolis Indiana. I've been wanting to go for some time now. I would have liked to have gone over the Christmas break, but, we just had too much going on. Maybe, if I get the job I've put in for, Spring Break could be a possibility.

We are currently on a weekend break, he's on the bed snoring - I have a dodgy tum - it's not all a bed of roses lol.

But at least we are alone, no family to interrupt and criticise us so there are plus points.

On the other hand, 24 hours a day is causing me to look on him with different eyes - he's too damn nice and says we are still in the honeymoon period - which I can see.

I'm actually having doubts as to whether this relationship could work on a love level - it's different to last time.

Enjoy your day. x

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead