• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
dimpy23

Ah, that's better ...

dimpy23    0

Nessa, it was beautiful and the first of many more to come. It's been a long 29 years since we were last a couple, he was my first boyfriend.

Looking for a nice venue for a romantic weekend away.

nessa76    6

dimpy23, I'm from the UK and they do have spa's but maybe not as good as sybaris. Sybaris looks beautiful, seems like a definite consideration  :smiley:

nessa76

Hawk    29

dimpy23,

They are only in the Midwest in the US. Even though there are 3 of them in Illinois, and I'm in Illinois, the closest one to me would probably be the one in Indianapolis Indiana. I've been wanting to go for some time now. I would have liked to have gone over the Christmas break, but, we just had too much going on. Maybe, if I get the job I've put in for, Spring Break could be a possibility.

dimpy23    0

We are currently on a weekend break, he's on the bed snoring - I have a dodgy tum - it's not all a bed of roses lol.

But at least we are alone, no family to interrupt and criticise us so there are plus points.

On the other hand, 24 hours a day is causing me to look on him with different eyes - he's too damn nice and says we are still in the honeymoon period - which I can see.

I'm actually having doubts as to whether this relationship could work on a love level - it's different to last time.

Enjoy your day. x