Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theothershadow

Don't want to feel this way anymore.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Well first off I want to confess that I'm in love with my younger cousin but he is only 2 years younger than me.We started a sexual relationship because he text me something saying he thought he was attracted to me and at first I was shocked very shocked. I thought it was weird and crazy but then we had sex and I loved it.One day I fell in love but he told me not to and that it was wrong so I stopped for years but we still talked and had sex. we did everything except date but then something happened I started hating having sex with him.it started to feel wrong and so I started avoiding him but then I noticed that when I would get boyfriend s he would switch the conversation to being about him as if he was jealous and I hated it because he had someone who he really loved so Ignored it but it annoyed me because he kinda became needy.So one day I just stopped dealing with him.I was pregnant by my boyfriend and upset and he was kinda making it worse.I stopped talking to him for 2 years but would think about him and then one day I started talking back to him and then bam, The feelings came pouring back and now I'm madly in love but hating it because if he found out he would be mad and stop it.I know he doesn't feel the same but I really love him.I wish we weren't related or that I didn't exist because this hurts so bad.He barely talks to me now not like before.I miss him but I can't say a word and I won't.What can I do, I'm in torment everyday. we had sex recently and I love how he touches me.Damn why didn't I just stay away.I didn't know I would feel this way again.

so falling in love is wrong but just screwing for sport isn't? i don't blame you for having gotten fed up and leaving.

and now you're a little older and a little wiser. do YOU think loving him is wrong? do you think that, for instance, marrying him would be wrong? because if YOU think that way, then you need to hang around here and learn... about the genetics, about the laws, about the religious perspectives.

and you need to find out if HE still thinks it is wrong. he may very well feel the same way you do. but if he doesn't, and he has no interest in having a permanent, committed, monogamous relationship with you, then you need to learn to love yourself more than you love him.

by the way... a couple of questions... what's the status of your relationship with the baby's father? and did you have the baby? and is your cousin still unmarried?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0