• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geek93

In love with my second cousin and have no idea what to do next

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. This is my second thread in CC. My previous post was relating to my feelings about my cousin. But this post is about something different. Let me begin. I have taken enough time to evaluate my feelings for my second cousin once removed. It's not infatuation. It's love. The feelings that I'm having for her constantly is literally driving me crazy. What makes it worse is I'm not being able to tell her how I feel about her because I decided to do that face to face. Plus another problem is that she's young. I guess 17. Well I'm 22.  This is the real hurdle that's holding me back. I think i should wait to tell her. But I also don't want to be the guy who tells her I love her when she's in a serious relationship. Btw I'm from India. Is there anyone who share the same feeling as I do? It would really help me if someone could advice me how to deal with this situation that's going on.

i would wait. she's 17.... her serious relationship is unlikely to last forever. but at her age, ANY serious relationship, even if it were with you, is likely to only be fleeting. wait til she's free, and then pursue her slowly :) it's better to take your time  than to rush things.

LadyC[/member] : I'm gonna heed your advice. It's just that I'm worried I'm gonna be the guy who appears on the scene too late or just too soon. And every moment that I miss her reminds me over and over again how deeply I'm in love with her.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0