• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lmknjbhvgc

Feelings for my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Lovehate feeling for my cousin. I feel like the spark is gone and there is no point in messaging him. But, I check this website in a hope that maybe he has same feelings for me. I like him, I would love to talk to him but at the same time we can not hurt our families. He disappoints me every time I try to talk to him lol, he don't say anything. I think if he hates someone the most then that is me.

Also, I feel like we would have been in a better position today, if he had not told me to not to talk to him many years ago. I know we can't be together and we can't change that but, now the situation is worse, we hate each other. Maybe he is reading this.

ok why don't you start by telling us how old you both are, if you are both single or not, if either of you still live at home with your parents, that sort of thing.

We are in late 20s. I don't know about him, but I was in a relationship many years ago, it didn't work out. Since then I gave up on relationships. I feel like I am too old to waste time now, I wish I knew what I want.

I am not desperate for my cousin and I don't want him because I am single all I know is that I wanted to talk to him and I tried talking to him but he don't want to talk to me. Anyway, last time I saw him, I could see that my presence still effects him. He has that bitter feeling towards me, also I think he has soft corner for me and I know he hates me at the same time.

Also, something tells me that my cousin thinks that I am a bad girl and I have had many boyfriends. If he hates me because of his assumptions and accusations, then its really funny because after him I was with only 1 person (which didn't work out). But, I am 100% sure he messed around a lot lol.

He didn't want to talk to me so I stopped trying (I used fake #). If he is in a relationship then good for him and I wish him all the best, and if he is not I still wish the best for him.

I hope one day I will get over him, it looks impossible but let's see.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0