Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cousin Love

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

It depends on how old the two of you are, and if either or both of you have partners. We'll need some more information before we can give you advice tailored to your particular situation.

For example, if you are teens, our advice will be quite different than if you are in your mid-twenties or beyond. It is also going to be quite different if one or both of you are either married or otherwise in relationships, as opposed to if the two of you are single and fully available.

Our advice will also depend on which State or (if outside the US) Country you are in. You need not be any more specific than that. As a mod, I can, and do, have a little peek to see. So, in your case, provided the index is correct, where you are, you can't get married, but, it isn't considered a crime. Don't worry, you didn't mention where you are, I'm not going to either. Our members and guests are anonymous here, and I fully well intend to see to it, to the best of my ability, that they remain that way. On that note, please do give us a little more background and information, and we'll do our best to advise you as to what you should do.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0