• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Nicki

Advice needed!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

My cousin and I have been dating for 6 months and recently our parents found out by accident that we have kissed from a picture in my wallet and now we are not aloud to even be alone together i have never loved someone as much as I love him and he feels the same and it's so hard on us I just need advice on how to cope with what is happening because we don't want to break things off and we want to spend the rest of our lives together but things are really hard right now

Nicki,

How you cope/deal with it depends on several factors.

First of all, and most importantly at this point, is, how old are the two of you? Are you still in school, including college or vo-tech?

Next, is, where you are. You didn't mention, so I shan't either, but, I did have a little peek, and, at least on that front, you are good. Provided my index is correct, in your country, it's perfectly legal for cousins to have whatever relationship, up to and including marriage, that they choose. So, for starters, provided you both are of age, don't let ANYONE tell you it's NOT legal. It is.

So, lets have your ages, if you are still in school of some sort, and, any cultural issues you may be facing as a bias from family, such as an Asian/Indian heritage, including, well, I'm not going to request the sort of clarity that comes to mind for your anonymity. You ages, schooling status, and general cultural heritage will suffice for now. If there is anything else you can think of that is an issue that we would need to know about to help you with a "work-around", let us know that too.

Depending on your ages, you may not like what I have to tell you. It may not be what you want to hear, but it will be what you need to hear. If I miss anything, there are others here who will expand on it. A little more info, and we'll take it from there......

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0