Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest that_ONE_guy

Confessing feelings to a first cousin?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Well, people, there's a story behind this. So my younger cousin and I have recently been spending a lot more time together over the past year. She is 17 and I am 24. I hadn't spent much of any time with her over the past several years. And now as we're meeting again, it's like we're entirely new people meeting for the first time. Anyway, she and I began by working out together. We were getting along so well and she was opening up to me in ways she hadn't with anyone else. So we begin to do things outside of working out as well and she keeps flashing signs like she might want something more but it was hard for me to tell for sure and I didn't want to risk so much on a suspicion. On a side note, nearly every time we go somewhere together we are mistaken as a couple despite of our age difference. In quite short a period of time our conversations drifted into the overtly sexual range -- not as in flirting with each other but just opening up about our experiences and preferences. However, it got to the point where she let me see her naked and even would do things like model her body for me or clothing she thought accentuated her body.

Sadly things became a bit strained again as she suffers from SAD and combined with our work/school schedules it became increasingly difficult to spend time together like we were. I guess now would be a good time to mention she has had a boyfriend for this entire period of time but they were fighting and having difficulties. This lasted a period of months. Flash-forward to today and she recently broke up with her boyfriend and we are supposed to spend a lot more time together at the gym and elsewhere. Obviously, I'm conflicted in many different ways about all of this but she genuinely makes me feel like no other girl has in over two years. I care about her and I think we would be extremely compatible and good for each other if the initial hurdles can be overcome. I'm supposed to see her Monday and would like to broach this topic with her and I could use all the help and advice anyone here would be willing to provide.

Besides sex, what makes her compatible? She's young and likely exploring her sexuality. You're attracted to her physically, but nothing in your post illustrates you know anything else about her. It sounds more like lust than love.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0