• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Crazyforher

I'm in love with her !!!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

She's younger than me (18 & I'm in my late 20's) but we've always had feelings for each other. I see it in her eyes and I can't hide my love for her any longer. We would make a great couple. I am going to tell her how I feel soon but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Scared of both out comes. If she doesn't want to be with me I'd be devastated and if the feeling is mutual I'm scared of how our families would react (maternal cousin) but I don't care and it wouldn't be fair to her if I never expressed my feelings. I know she has feelings for me. She's going off to college and I'm going to tell her before she leaves. Even though I fear the conversation I take solace in the fact that if she says she feels the same, then our whole lives would change (for the better) and I would be the Luckiest man on earth with the most beautiful girl on the planet. I remember holding her and how right it felt. I want that feeling back with her. I want to marry her and have children. She's the one. I don't want to be like some posts on  here where they have 30 years plus holding in a secret. Even if she says no. I would move on knowing I tried and I told her. F*** society's expectations.

I can relate to this post so much. I know exactly how you feel. I have been in love with my cousin for six years (we are both in our early 20's and there is something between us, I didn't get to know her properly in the early stages of my life) Unfortunately she is now in a relationship and busy at university and I very much regret never saying anything. If she is no longer in a relationship the next time we see each other than perhaps I will finally have the balls to say my peace. I encourage you go for it and hey, it may or may not be mutual but if you love someone I believe you should tell them and yes, screw what the rest of society thinks. Do this for you. Holding something in like that for so long just makes you feel worse over time and it grinds you down. Good luck dude!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor