• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
svetka

How can I express my feelings for him?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

How can I let him know how I feel without making things awkward?   1 member has voted

1. 1. How can I let him know how I feel without making things awkward?

• How can I let him know how I feel without making things awkward?
    • What is the right way to express my feelings and find out about his?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

not too long ago I wrote a post asking for advice on how to understand whether my cousin reciprocates my feelings for him.

Due to the long distance  keeping us apart, we only get to see each other every few months and last week I went to visit him for a couple days.

The last night we spent together we finally kissed and it was such an intense and romantic moment that I was hoping it could last forever .He kept telling me how wonderful I am and how much he wishes we weren't cousins cause we would be just perfect for each other. I tried to explain that what we have isn't as unusual and weird as it may seem, but I couldn't really say much more than that as I was too scared that words could ruin everything,if  I'd chosen the wrong ones.The only thing we managed to agree on is that we would both do some research about  cousins relationships and discuss it together.

The only problem is that before we kissed he told me about a girl who seems to be really into him and  with whom he went out a few times and although they didn't really connect he said he would like  to give it try and see if he will eventually start liking her.

Now, I am really scared that he will get serious with her and than  I will lose him and every chance to be with him.

It is for this reason that  I really want to let him know how I feel so that he can then take his time to think about it, but I really don't know how to approach the topic without ruining everything so any advice on this matter would be really, really appreciated :).

Thanks a lot!

svetka,

^^^ That right thar. And, the link to the forum, and this thread........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0