Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Theguythatsconfused

Confused

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Okay basically I'm start by saying the truth she's my cousin. I'm 19 I knew her since I was 6 sometime when we visit I sleep next to her on her bed until I was 17 then it's kinda awkward in a religious way. Basically I moved since I was 13 but always visit every summer the only problem with her is I keep thinking about her even when I'm thousands of miles away and been in a couple of relationships but no use I just can't, the problem is I don't know how she feels, cause we barely talk for 9 months then when I visit if I'm not next to her or like in a 1 mile radius every single day she will be pissed off the whole entire day. And likes to take me everywhere and idk she just feels amazing when I'm with her she's always focused on me. But she's a bit bossy to me but I don't mind it, her mom wants me to marry her and I don't mind inside but I always kind evade the questions because I don't want to ruin everything and idk how she will respond. I just want to know if she's in to me since we don't contact each other for a long periods, and all of that happens when I'm there.

Please exclude that it's gross and stuff but some religions it's okay as long as ur blood samples are safe

Few around here will say that it is gross. I don't have a lot of time tonight. I can only tell you to figure out what YOU want and go after it. After you do some soul searching, you can find out what your cousin wants and how she feels. You are only 19. I guess it's time to begin thinking about marriage, but don't rush it. You are not rushing against a clock; somehow, I felt like that I was when I was your age. I wish I had slowed down and asked for some advice. 

I never asked for any advice and wouldn't accept it if it were given. I knew I wanted to marry my cousin. We did marry. Some can now say "I told you so" but more power to 'em! The miserable bastards! (can I say that word??)

We have a whole two sections on religion. Please check it out under "info pages." I wonder if some of your newbys know that we have info pages, and not solely a message board. 

I usually tell guys and gals to wait wait wait. Finish school or find a career first. But if you are already "OK" with her being so bossy, maybe you are indeed ready for marriage at your young age :D 

we also have pages that will dispel any myths about the genetic risks you may hear. there's nothing gross about cousin marriage.

but the bossiness.... man, you need to think about that long and hard. the wisest man that ever lived once said that it's better for a man to live alone on the roof than below it with a naggy wife... and also said that a naggy wife is like the constant drip on a rainy day. or faucet, but i don't think they have any faucets back then.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0