Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cosmiclover

Nosy People

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

One of the biggest problems I've noticed is how nosy people get when it comes down to a cousin relationship.  They justify it to themselves by saying "oh, it's wrong", and then proceed to try and interfere.  It's greatly annoying.

I just wish people like that could find someone who makes me feel as happy as my cousin does...

One of the biggest problems I've noticed is how nosy people get when it comes down to a cousin relationship.  They justify it to themselves by saying "oh, it's wrong", and then proceed to try and interfere.  It's greatly annoying.

I just wish people like that could find someone who makes me feel as happy as my cousin does...

Sure you don't want them to find someone who makes THEM feel as happy as your cousin does for you? :P

Ultimately I do.  I just wish they wouldn't try to interfere.  They really can't change anything, but they evidently think they can. 

If anyone sticks their nose in and tell cousins not/should be together, only makes them do the opposite because its reverse psychology Lol  Best for them to concentrate on their own lives, that's if they've got one  :cheesy:

nessa76

Nessa, 

Before you post, please, please. please check the date on the previous post.  These people are long gone.

Thanks

Nat

Nessa, 

Before you post, please, please. please check the date on the previous post.  These people are long gone.

Thanks

Nat

Sorry Nat, i didn't think but i'll remember from now on  Lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0