• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
KC

Please help donate for new forum software!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Hello folks! It's time to upgrade the forum software. SMF has served us well, but it is time to upgrade to a more robust system. I have been waiting forever for SMF to offer an updated version, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

I am going to move to IP Board . It is more robust and I think everyone will be happy with it. 

The cost of the new forum software is $185. Since this website is not served with ads, and we do not have paid subscriptions, it is only fair to ask for donation from time to time. I have set up a GoFundMe account for this purpose. I will give it 4 weeks and I will pay the difference myself. If we reach our goal of $200, I will go ahead and install the software asap. GoFundMe takes 5 percent plus credit card fees, so I set it at $200 instead of $185. Should be close enough.

So if you would like to help, please click on the link below and donate any amount. Thanks for supporting this website! PS - yes, we will be able to import all of our messages, images, and members to the new forum software. I'm excited! So hurry up and donate please :D

gofundme.com/zfu4p9gk

Donated $10.

Come on folks, help support this wonderful resource!

KC, thank you for everything you are doing to maintain this site!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor