• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
KC

Please help donate for new forum software!

KC    48

Hello folks! It's time to upgrade the forum software. SMF has served us well, but it is time to upgrade to a more robust system. I have been waiting forever for SMF to offer an updated version, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

I am going to move to IP Board . It is more robust and I think everyone will be happy with it. 

The cost of the new forum software is $185. Since this website is not served with ads, and we do not have paid subscriptions, it is only fair to ask for donation from time to time. I have set up a GoFundMe account for this purpose. I will give it 4 weeks and I will pay the difference myself. If we reach our goal of $200, I will go ahead and install the software asap. GoFundMe takes 5 percent plus credit card fees, so I set it at $200 instead of $185. Should be close enough.

So if you would like to help, please click on the link below and donate any amount. Thanks for supporting this website! PS - yes, we will be able to import all of our messages, images, and members to the new forum software. I'm excited! So hurry up and donate please :D

gofundme.com/zfu4p9gk