• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
shahindia12

I love my cousin, What should I do?

I am facing the same problem. I love my mother's sister's daughter. We are in relationship for the last 1 years. i m 22 ...But now her parents started searching groom for her as she has become around 23.

I planned to flew away with her but she is scared that her parents will die out of shame and all.

We both cant live without each other.

We are hindu near delhi. I dont know what to do. If we ran away her parents would die. If dont then we both will die.

I dont know whether it is right or wrong but if its not done, we will dead, plz tell me ans through law?

i love her very much & she loves me also. we can not live without eachother. how we do marry eachother??  we want to satisfy family and society) and then settle down at some distant place and live with eachother... :( :(

We mat b of help to each other

Mail me at (no e-mails) asap

Guest saurav

i also love my cousin and we cannot live without eachother. but at the same time i do not want to hurt my parents.. if you wish we can help each other pleas reply me at sauravsony5u@gmail.com

I am facing the same problem. I love my mother's sister's daughter. We are in relationship for the last 1 years. i m 22 ...But now her parents started searching groom for her as she has become around 23.

I planned to flew away with her but she is scared that her parents will die out of shame and all.

We both cant live without each other.

We are hindu near delhi. I dont know what to do. If we ran away her parents would die. If dont then we both will die.

I dont know whether it is right or wrong but if its not done, we will dead, plz tell me ans through law?

i love her very much & she loves me also. we can not live without eachother. how we do marry eachother??  we want to satisfy family and society) and then settle down at some distant place and live with eachother... :( :(

forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2271]helploveproblem[/url]

I am in the same situation..I have sent you a mail to the id you gave me

Am from Tamilnadu,India (Hindu ).

Let me know ASAP.

Guest somayloves

im facing same for this i cant live without her or she also i ll die im hindu rajaput

im facing same for this i cant live without her or she also i ll die im hindu rajaput

dear somayloves

mail me at ()

i am bhumihar brahmin

we may be of help to each other

hi there,

i am also having the similar problem... is there any one who is brahmin (hindu) and looking for a simlar partner. so that they can get married for their family....

if so then let me know....

I m in similar situation,

Mail me at () asap.

Guest sauravsony

well, i think i had a word with you before. Let us take an example that both of you flung away from the home. wat wud be the result. the parents will died of ashamed because in india it is strictly not ethical. secondaly, if u get married to some 1 else not o ur caste then again ur family will feel bad for it. but this wud be not as much painful as in the case where both of u wud run away. also intercaste marriage"s brief to ur parents will not lasts for long and u wud be having contact with ur parents where u wud not be able to get in touch with ur parents if both of u wud flung away. relax and think upon it and then do contact me as me and my cousin also love each other and cant get mrry to each other. contact me at {REDACTED}

{ADMIN NOTE} See my previous note about non-registered guests and email addresses.  - CM

Guest simple

hi.............i m also facing the same problem.........we love each other very much but he says that he can't marry against his parents.once he tried 2 tell his mother about our relation but she did not agreed and now she is looking for a bride for his marriage.i can't live without him.m really helpless dont know wat 2 do....

Guest simple

hi mannat24........

hav u talked 2 any lawyer about this problem......they could give some advices regarding this.Recently i  read an article about a cousincouple who  married after changing from hindu to christianity.after this the boy's father filed a petition in court against them but the delhi high court rejected the petition saying that they have changed into christianity and they r free 2 marry....

No, i havent talkd to any lawyer as yet bcoz i feel lik we wud run away instead of getting into legalities.. As simple as dat

D only problem is dat our families will not be able to come out of this.. Its really complicated

Dont know wat to do.

What r u thinking?

Guest cyclone529

:embarrassed: i'm 13 and i'm in love with my step-moms' brothers' daughter whos 10. i don't know what to tell because she doesn't know. We're american and pretty close, but i don't even know if she loves me back or not. can someone help me?

Guest simple

hi mannat,...

do u really think running away is a good solution???????bcoz after dat u will b surrounded by sooo many obstacles..it is

not so easy  as u r saying......u really need a solid base to fight for d situation......i just want to say reconsider the pros and cons

bfore taking any decision....

anyways  r u a hindu???bcoz in muslims nd christians it is not a problem..i am a hindu and m facing  lottttsssssss of difficulties.

sorry for my late reply,

I am losing hope now.. Her family is searching for a groom and she myt get married anytime soon, we keep on discussing what can be done but nothing comes out of it...

@Simple, i m a hindu from north india, it is not at all accepted here

I m certainly losing hope, dont know what will happen.... And dont know wat to do.

I hate myself for bringing tears in her beautiful eyes...

Guest simple

@mannat......

dont let ur love gooooo  coz after dat ur lyf will b hellllllll.do whatever possible 2 get her back bcoz her family will never understand nd they will do wat they want.ultimately u nd she is only going 2 suffer for lifelong....do u hav a job???if yes then take some time nd  think ....nd tell her to make any xcuse of not marrying now.......

@simple

Yes, i do have a job, she too has it

Both of us are in nationalised banks..

But she has already been delaying her marriage for the past two yrs, she has lost her father, and so, her mother wants to marry her now, there are other issues involved..

It is almost certain that we do not have much time in our hands, i m feeling helpless and she,.... God knows how she bears this......

Guest simple

@mannat

first tell me is d problem with ur family side or her family side or both?????hav u ever talked 2 ur parents about this???

no, we havent talked to our family members, except that she once told my brother about it, but he refused it outright. the problem is with both our families.. they will not understand this. what is the situation with you?

Guest simple

here also same situation ............my family doesn't know bt once he tried to tell his mother but she didn't agreed...for how long u r in this relationship???????