• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
shahindia12

I love my cousin, What should I do?

Guest funny_divya@yahoo.co.in

I'm also in the same situation my cousin and i love each other and we want to stay togather. I'm live in Delhi and caste is no problem for us. Please mail me as soon as possible we could help each other plz my id is () 

@mannat24

i'm also in the same situation and time is running out on me as well plz mail me i'm a hindu from delhi and i can well understand your situation as even i have lost my father so i can well understand your pressure. Mail me plz i'm waiting i want to help you so that i can help myself. My id is () plz i'll be waiting desperately 

@somayloves-

im facing same for this i cant live without her or she also i ll die im hindu rajaput

somay we can help each other i'm an hindu kshatriya in the same situation plz mail me my if is () plz mail me i'm sure we can help each other since we belong to the same community plz i'll be waiting i'm positive that we can help each other plz mail me time is running out on me and i'm dying every minute

@simple-

hi.............i m also facing the same problem.........we love each other very much but he says that he can't marry against his parents.once he tried 2 tell his mother about our relation but she did not agreed and now she is looking for a bride for his marriage.i can't live without him.m really helpless dont know wat 2 do....

Simple i'm also stuck in the same situation we could help each other my family situation is the same my cousin and i lov each other for the past 6years but now he says he cant marry me due to his family plz lets help each other coz i'm dying every moment plz my id is () plz mail me i'm desperatly waiting plz reply soon   

@simple-

Simple i'm also facing the same problem plz help me i'm a hindu and i live in delhi my an cousin and i love one another for the past 6years plz mail me we could help one another i'm dying every minute plz help me my id is () plz mail me in waiting as time for my bby is running out plz reply as soon as you read this 

@rahul-

rahul i'm in the exact same situation plz mail me my id is () plz mail me fast as time is running out on me plz i'm from delhi and my bby's mother has started looking for girls plz lets make this work plz we could meet whenever you want plz mail me plz i'm anxiously waiting i beg you lets help each other plz

@simple

we want to get married and stay togather but our family wont agree. Plz help us mail me if your wanting to help and are in the same situation. And if not then mail me the id's or number of other hindu you may know who's in the same situation plz help us.

Guest helpme

hi

i m living in delhi. i fell in love wid my cousin. she also loves me. initially i thought it's just attraction. but later we found we were in love. the problem is we are from kayastha hindu family n we cant live together. she lives in bihar. i m so deeply involved that even thinking of her marriage hurts me. i m 24 n she z 20. we used to meet wen i come home n go to her place. we also talj on phone.but till now no 1 has suspected. but i always think of her. i cant concentrate on other things. is there any couple from kayastha family so that we can help each other in future by settling together. plz mail me ()

Hi i'm also facing the same situation i love my cousin and we want to get married plz mail me asap my id is () plz i'm running out of time

@helpme

hi i'm divya and i'm 21. I emailed you before but i guess you didn't check..i'm also a kayastha living in delhi and i love my cousin immensly but we cant get married coz our families wont agree. And i cant think of him being married to anyone else neither can i imagine myself settling down with anyone else, the thought is enough to kill me. Plz if you think we can help each other then mail me my id is () plz lets help each other

Guest dans

i have the same problem except my cousin is five years older then me what should i do

dans,

It depends on how old you are. If you are 12, we will advise you one way, if you are 30, the advice will be much different. Join up, and go to "Help/Advice" and post your A/S/L (age/sex/location) and a brief history to see if we are able to help you.

Guest John Kumar

Mother's Brother's daughter is your niece.(biologically You can marry her. it is allowed in INDIA LAW). My brother in law (my wife's brother) is married to his mother's brother's daughter in Tamilnadu,INDIA.It is OK to marry her.

Guest megy

hi

i have the same problem too. i fell in love with my cousin but he 5 years older than me. he my mom's brother's son. :( but i never told any body because they will let me fell embarrassed :embarrassed: i'm 13 and he's 18 we are both in the U.S.

megy,

you are 13 and he is 18 and in the US and this spells trouble for him if you two

should have a relationship other than friendship!! He is considered and ADULT and

you are still considered a CHILD by law.  You don't want to see him be labeled a child

molester, spend time in jail/prison and have to register as a sex offender for the rest

of his life.  As Hawk would tell you, get into the books, get an education, keep this on

way down low on the back burner until you are older, like 18.

I am sorry to tell you that your situation is disaster in the making if you take it any further.

Please do the right thing and wait until you are older.

Best wishes.

Guest rajat

hi rahul i read your problem and i wanna tell you that you are not the only one who is facing the same prpoblem i am aiso one. i think you should talk to your parents first. i know very well they will never be agree. but i think our parents just wanna see us happy nd when will tell them that you both can not live without each other.. i am damm sure they will be agry one day

Guest paps

Hi guys...

I am facing the same problem.I love my first cousin,she also loves me (From last 8 Years). I am from Hindu family.

I conveyed my parents, but few days before because of some stupid doctor forum in local news paper my parents opposing me for dis marriage.Firstly they are ready for dis marriage & they are ready to come along with me to convey her family. But now they are not. And now it's IMPOSSIBLE that we live without each other. so if any one have any information any suggestion about dis plz plz plz plz mail me....  :cry: :cry:

Guest aldrick jusy

...you and i are have the same situation i'm from phillipines... ..but i had the guts to share it to my father... ..all you need is guts..

Guest NH

m into same situation,we belong to hindu religion, can u plss tellme wat to do... :( i can't live without him...plss tell me any way...

is dis possible if we adopt muslim religion and get married...is dat still illegal to do dat...???

plss sugguest me wat to do..?/

Guest mohit

what?? You want to convert to muslim and then get married?? You will probably complicate things more. I'm also a hindu and thinking of what I should do if I were to get committed to her but converting to other religion to do so is not one option I will want to take