• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
shahindia12

I love my cousin, What should I do?

Guest josheveforever

hey mannat24

i also have the same situation i m gujarati brahmin and she is my father's sister's daughter . we love eachother but she loves her family so much that she can't hurt them so she will die for me but can't hurt to her parents please brother if can help me please ..........................

Guest suraj

Guys, its suraj... m not from india

m frm nepal and i too love my cousin bisakha very much and she loves me too... the problem is that we were once caught in and that was 5 years ago...and when i nearly was able to forget her...she contact me on facebook and m again in love with her..falling into her,it always feels right but when i think about my parents, m scared...she is from india..i love her since childhood.She loves me too and now m going to meet her after 11days...i love her and i cant live without her.Is there no way for us to be together ????

Guest robin

i am mad for my first cousin anne, she is my moms sisters daughter. We are very close to eachother. But both our families keep getting into bad terms now and then..... and sometimes stop talking. so anne and i are put to a situation where we cant talk. but then we start missing eachother. Each time we get back and start talking we get closer and closer and closer. we both are in love with eachother. the way we both move around is totally different. i told her i love her and she too said she loves me. but im not sure what way she took it. we both treasure the time we spend, the gifts, so much we remember ever second we spend when we are together. Once or twice we got very close so much that we kinda made out... but not to the fullest.. but there was a scenario then the weather, the lonelyness etc. when we two go out she hold on to me and lets me hold her hands, lets me kiss her. sometimes agrees to come out when i ask her out. however there is something wrong or confusing we have not gone past a certain limit. nowdays she is hesitating to even come out alone with me after her dad passed away. i love her and i need her. im not looking at her for sex. I want to live my life with her.

but i dont want to ask her that cas im not sure if she scared or if she has lost intrest or she doesn't have such intentions for me.

help needed......

Robson.

Guest Scar

Im in love with my cousin Katie and im afraid to tell her I dont want to be but I am and I'm lost I try to keep my distance idk if she feels the same but when we make eye contact and I feel something and I just want to hug her n not let go every Time I look into those beautiful eyes i see some signs but idk if its because im in love with her or if there actually gestures or signs that tells me should we accept my honesty and how I feel. I'm afraid if I tell her  how I feel shell deny me and tell my family .I love her very much and want her to be with me ik its wrong but im sick of fighting this and all I can comtenplate is scenerios of what would happen if I did. I need advice plz help

Guest LIl babyboo

Tell her you love her hon. My cousin and I went through the same exact thing for thirty years! There was so much time lost that we could have had together. He is my second cousin and we are the same age, at this point most of the family looks at things like this as a cousin "crush", which is somewhat common. If you feel like you are getting the same vibes from her than more than likely she is feeling the same way. As the saying goes, Like attracts Like. I have also found that a lot times, the one you tell doesn't go around telling if they don't feel the same way, out of being embarrassed  and such. Try joking with her at first about it to test the waters and see how it goes. My cousin and I are getting married in April and at this point in our lives we really don't care anymore of who knows. Good luck sweety, repast and keep me updated.

Guest Sassy

Anyways I have the same Problem I think my cousin also likes me and i might like him back even though i'm too lil for this i'm barely 13 anyways i'm too scared about ... PLEASE HELP ME TOO .... I can't stand it i see him everyday and every second i can't get him out of my mind ... XD

If you're all independent, you have a job and can support a family, go ahead and marry your cuz. It's worth taking the risk. You might have to give up your family and live faraway to start your own. If you allow the worries of what your family or society will say, you'll miss the chance of marrying your cuz. Regrets always comes later when you lost the chance to be happy with your cuz. That's what happened to me 36 years ago. I wish there's a CC.com 36 years ago. Take a chance. It's worth it.

Guest boozer

Best solution for all the indian guys out here is to make your cousin(girl) pregnant....there is no way her indian parents would object to your marriage then. In fact they might even force you to marry her...in which case, you'll get what you want. Hurray!! :)

Best solution for all the indian guys out here is to make your cousin(girl) pregnant....there is no way her indian parents would object to your marriage then. In fact they might even force you to marry her...in which case, you'll get what you want. Hurray!! :)

boozer,

Ever hear of honor killings? That would be the more likely outcome with these wackjob Indian parents who refuse to listen to any sort of reason.

I still say the best course of action is to quietly make preparations to leave together, then once both are ready, leave and don't EVER return. With the customs and traditions, that is something 95% are unwilling to do, so our advice to them is pretty much limited to that. If they stay and try to fight for it, their parents will never change their mind. If they become pregnant, it will only further enrage them, possibly to the point of acting on the violence they threaten many times.

Guest Mandar.R.Nagpure

Hey buddy dn't wry 2mch jst B +ve nd try 2 find out sm way.N hey U said dat 1st Cousin Marriage is legal in India and by D way U both R 1st Cousins na then go through dat Act...You'll find sm solution..Try 2 expln Ur Love to Ur parents nd expln all D examples of great scientists like Prof.Albert Einstein,Prof.Charles Darwin,etc.Also some great mens like Franklin D Roosevelt(The longest US serving President) who married his alternative cousin but shared D same name till last.If Ur parents know dat U R a good guy then explain them dat U do care for them & Ur Love for her is true & keep fighting with D prblms,face them and B like a Man!But ask Urslf dat really Ur Love is true?Nd if it is then go keep exprsng it God is with U but hey buddy nvr turn out from it bcz sm1 said dat it's God gifted Love...So go thrgh D last end U'll succeed in it.Nd plz tel Ur parents dat I'l lstn each & every thing but plz dn't msundrstnd Urslf bcz Ur parents knw dat I hv dn wrong but when thy'll C frm D heart na then it'l B right..And dn't look for D ppl they just keep on tonting and look for Our losses.You take prpr care of Ur Love....Fimd sm way on dat Cousin's Act & look for your Parents too...As thy hv dn a lot for thr son.So make a good point for Ur Life.Bye:-).And hey bro tel Me What hapnd frthr??O.k ;-)

Guest Drake Alvarez

Hi

I'm facing a different problem, i'm just a 15 year old boy. I love my cousin who's 18 years old. She didn't know that i love her and i don't know what she really feels for me ... i'm ashamed to tell her that i love her because i think she will ignore me if i will say that kind of thing...

I need some advice please

Drake, depending upon where you are, she is an adult and you are a minor, so I suggest you keep it to yourself for a couple more years. Try and concentrate on finishing school with good grades, so you can get a decent job.

Guest im in love

help me i love my 18 or 19 yer old cousin im 12 what am i going to dooooooo i love her so much but i don't think she love's what shod i do?

help me i love my 18 or 19 yer old cousin im 12 what am i going to dooooooo i love her so much but i don't think she love's what shod i do?

Same advice to you. Keep it to yourself for a few more years. Try and concentrate on finishing school with good grades, so you can get a decent job. Then you will have something to offer her.

Guest fracinate

I am in the same situation, our family is always talking and helping each other out. I don't want that trust to be broken. I have a Job but I live with my parents. I will die without marrying my cousin, but I am not the kind who run away and forget that my parents raised me . Plz help me.i am like a fish out of water.plz help me

I am in the same situation, our family is always talking and helping each other out. I don't want that trust to be broken. I have a Job but I live with my parents. I will die without marrying my cousin, but I am not the kind who run away and forget that my parents raised me . Plz help me.i am like a fish out of water.plz help me

Can you give us some more information? How old are you and your cousin?

Guest Francinate

I am 25 years old and she is 23. I am basically stuck between two worlds. She is everything to me

Guest Francinate

I have known her since yr 7 (I was 12  years old back then). She is really beautiful and i would give my life for her and I know she will do the same. After my parents she is the only one who knows all my strengths and weakness and still accepts with no problems. I am scared. I don't know if ill ever marry her. Plz Help.

Guest Francinate

That's a hard question. My mother has been saying (since I was a child) that you should not love a girl, the only way you will marry is by an arranged marriage. Then she took me to India (where my lover lives) the moment I saw her I never thought of such thing will ever happen. Then I slowly started talking to her, I fell into this trap of like. I just felt like being close. Then me and my parents came back to Aus one day. The day that I left her, I didn't cry. The only reason why I didn't cry was ego. I didn't want to cry infront of her. From then on I had this feeling in my heart. It was like a missing portion of heart. I realised, it was because of her. I have been noticing my mothers reaction for a while now, my mother always repeats not to love anyone. This has been scaring me since I was a little kid. I was always scared about my mother. A few years ago I told my cousin that I love her. She refused the first time I said it. Then she slowly started to like me. Now we love each other. Only thing that is in the middle of us marrying is my mother and her mother. My mother is the one who cares for her reputation by the community more than her life. I don't want to make all of her reputation go by one of my action, at the same time I don't want to let go of my cousin. This is why I need your help. This is why I have a doubt about me marrying my cousin.

I don't think I can help you. You havev to decide whose happiness is more important - yours or your mother's.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that arranged marriages are illegal in Australia, although it does happen.

Guest loveR

can anyone help me plzzzzz im a muslim girl of 13 years and i love my cousin a looooooot. the problem is my bro loves her si and they both love eachother and i love my broz gfs bro. but my sis cousin his sis told him once that i love him and he was like no way and he loves me as well but im not really sure cuz three years back we held hands slept on eachothers shoulders and stuff but never told eachother that we love as well.i met him this sunday and he kept staring at me and sometimes avoided eye contact and hes a type of guy who dosent make the first move what should i do becuz hes coming to my home for 5 days in the middle of october. plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me something that cn help cuz i really love him