• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
shahindia12

I love my cousin, What should I do?

Guest Aman

Hii i am 25y m and i love my 22y cousin, she is my moms sister daughter, i love her soo much but i think she dont love me :(.

many time i tell her about this but every time she told me we are cousin and she dont take it seriously. last week i again message her but she donot reply till date. what i doo i realy love her sooo much

My mother is the one who cares for her reputation by the community more than her life. I don't want to make all of her reputation go by one of my action, at the same time I don't want to let go of my cousin. This is why I need your help. This is why I have a doubt about me marrying my cousin.

Sorry but I really can't respect anyone who has the mentality of their reputation by the community mattering more than her life (or the life of her kids, etc). You love your cousin for what seems to be legitimate reasons. If my mother as the way you described, I would not listen to anything she has to say and would have let her go a long time ago.

Guest saurav sony

I lve my cousin and v both are luking for some same cousn couple so v can hlp each other.tel me how can v contct each other

Hi helploveproblem,

Me too, is facing with the same problem, so we can really help out each other in this particular situation , we too are from brahmin family and we are from chandigarh. Seeking for your immediate response...

sauravsony5u, send aPersonal message. click on the posters name and it will take you

to their "page" so to speak.

there is a place you can click that says "send PM"

Guest aurav

Guys i luv my cousin. I am an hindu and i live in india. My problem is how we will survive! I feel scared that if my parents or anyone got to know they might abandone me! I am working on love like ours. The only and the strong side of me that when i expressed my feelings to her she said a yes! I am in a happy though secret relation with her since past 2 years. I want to unite couples/singles like us who feel such. Please leave comments on my blog iluvmycousin.wordpress.com and let me knwo what numbers are we! If you can get you must know its not easy being a hindu and belonging to rigid ethics me and my love will fight against the society. I sound may be selfish but want with time a number of us united to promote to save to and most importantly to undrestand love like us. Lets join hands if you guys feel for your love. I dream the day i want to reveal our love i have atleast ten more like me to get me. Please help me and my love for you guys the only who can get us. We guys are just 18 years. Its too tough to liv as brother sister in front of this society. Please do post promote my blog

aurav, you should create your own thread for this. adding it to an existing thread is both rude and unlikely to be read.

Guest Ashish Kumar

hey yar.. im also facing same problem.. i just like her .. maybe love also.. but i feels that im in love with her.. i cant see other girls without her.. i dnt knw she does the same but by her behaving as far as i know she likes me.. so plz tell me.. shall i stop here and move other way.. or any suggestions.. im just 19 and she is just15 .. mail me plz

Hey guys I talk small talk with my cousin on the regular , I tell her how beautiful she and when she talks to me it makes my day .. She she says thank same to you ?  ..   

I sent her a snap chat saying....

. { hey hope ya have a great day beautiful .} and she said {thank you .same to you .} ..

I can't tell if she is secretly hiding her feelings for me or not ? I've confessed my love for her before in detailed conversation . And she says she doesn't ? Idk I've been in love with her for years .. It's like no one else compares ..:/

Guest Love

I am truelymadlydeeply in love with my mom brothers daughter it's hell I cannot express my feelings it's just been 3 months but I feel like I am supposed to be with her we connect and she loves me to but she gets so hopeless thinking how can we both be together I love her man I can't change or kill my feelings but the way I see

It

Either we run away or forget everything . 

Help