• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Aryan

Children of Cousin Couples

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

While we have a nice section on famous cousin couples, I think we need to have information on ''famous children'' of cousin couples. An objective topic must be devoted to children of cousin couples who have made it big in life and have been highly successful in any field of human endeavour.

Also to be included are the information on the children of ''famous cousin couples''. If the parent has made it big has their offsprings made it big too or have they been damp squib?

Einstein comes to mind, although I would have to double check on that. I'm not sure how we could compile such a list. We can use Catholic Marriage Records for dispensations to find some cousin marriages. There are no such list for children of cousins. Anyone who is from certain parts of the Middle East would likely have cousins as parents. You might start the search there. Anyway, the data would be very hard to come by.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0