Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tiaan

Getting over her

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

My cousin and I have been going on under the radar for a year but we know the family will kill us her dad will kill me till I am less than a memory. We decided not to go on and it was OK but she got a boyfriend and it is killing me. I can't stand her being with anyone else HELP ME I AM DYING :( !!!!!!

This is what can happen when you do not stand up for yourself. What can I do to make you grow some? Oh, I'm not trying to be mean. Stand up for yourself and don't take any $hIt from anybody. Never put yourself in this predicament again. And stop playing the victim. You brought it all on yourself. Hopefully, you will get a second chance.

Hey my cousin thought she had a boyfriend once. She introduced me to him! Five minutes later, I knocked him down a long flight of steps. Never saw him again.

My cousin also stopped talking to me because of his family and I was hurt so I moved on.

Anyway, make up your mind whether you want to get over her or you want to be with her. If you want to get over her, then stop thinking about her (fake it until you make it).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0