• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest memyselfandia

I'm so lost! Help!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

My cousin lives out of province so we haven't seen each other since we were kids. I met my cousin when we were both adults, me 19 F and him 23 when our Grandpa past away. Nothing happened. We started texting once he was back home about the crush we had for each other. Our texting got a bit serious and 18+.  A year later my grandma decides to go visit his side of the family. I see him, meet his child, he is in a relationship and so was I, still am, different guy. We hit it off pretty well. We started kissing and it was really intense. I was with him for my hole trip. He brought me everywhere. Then, his girlfriend caught me texting him, which left us more time together, which we still agree that we do not regret! I went back home. Broke up with my boyfriend because I was falling for my cousin who cryed with me when I left at the airport. We kept on talking on MSN. He went back with his girlfriend so I just moved on, 1 yr after that, I was still thinking of him even tough I hooked up with my current boyfriend of 6yrs. He is still with his girlfriend of 12yrs. He told me once, if it was acceptable; he would have left her for me. That was then. This is now. On his birthday I made a fake account on facebook to wish him a happy birthday, we havent spoken in 8yrs!!!! He also have me blocked on facebook because of her. She still reminds him of what he did with me, so many years after. He gave me his fake e-mail and so did I. Since then we have been e-mailing and texting constantly, when he's not home. We both want to see each other again. He wants to finish of things with me (18+) while I'm falling hard for him again! He knows how I feel but he says it will never happen. But yet he is willing to meet me for 'fun'. He lives 36hours away so that's pretty close to 4-5days of driving. I wish we could be together and figure everything out. We both have a child, we are adults, I'm 29 and he is 34. I just don't know what to do anymore. I wake up and I think of him, i go to bed and I think of him. This is so hard living all these emotions once again. Oh and our Grandma passed away 2yrs ago and he wasn't even able to come down with his sis and dad because of her.

I miss him and need him.

I feel like i'm crazy since he's totally rejecting my feelings but still want to hook up.

I'm so lost!!!

You're both adults and if you want a hook-up, have a hook-up. 

As a 29 year old adult, however, you should know by now though that hooking up will only complicate your feelings for him.  It seems that you are much more into him than he is to you.  All of this pseudo accounts and clandestine communication and SO's in your lives suggests that the two of you are not ready for each other.  He is not willing to leave his girlfriend to pursue a relationship with you, so that speaks volumes about what can be done here.

It's time to stop acting like a love-struck teenager and move on.  You've wasted enough time pining for this guy.

the fact that he's willing to have a hookup with you while NOT leaving his girlfriend of a dozen or so years should also tell you that he's not the kind of man you should even consider wanting a life with.

I agree with LadyC and Serendipity, control your emotions and stop thinking about him.

Infidelity is not good, he sounds like a bad person. He is not worth it, better to show him the door now than crying over it later on. Good luck :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0