Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Needadvice

Ever get tired of the jokes?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

After so many years together I believe I've done an arc in regards to jokes borhering me. It never used to in the beginning then it did, a lot, and now I'm at a point where I think I'm beginning to let it go again. Either way however I still get tired of hearing off handed jokes, sometimes out of nowhere on TV or in movies. It got to a point where we didn't even want to watch TV anymore because it seemed like no matter what we watched there was always some sort of joke about cousins. Sorry if I'm venting juat wanted to know if anyone else is as frustrated as us. 

Thanks. 

i do. but here's the biggest reason why i do. i get tired of how, in a world gone nuts with political correctness, in a world where people think ANY man should be allowed in ANY women's restroom or dressing room alongside not only by women but by little girls, where the government says middle schools and high schools must allow teenage boys to shower with the girls, all because there MIGHT be ONE gender confused person, in a world where people want to elect leaders who engage in criminal activity that gets people killed, in a world where "tolerant" gay couples can utterly decimate a religious couple who won't participate in their wedding in the name of tolerance, in a world where a reporter loses their job and gets blackballed in the industry because she reported that a robbery suspect was black, in a world where someone who exposes the illegal and horrific activity of selling unborn baby parts is the one who gets indicted... in a world where we have turned right from wrong completely upside down, they have the audacity to make fun of someone who falls in love with a cousin?

sorry, stepping off my soapbox now. for the moment.

YES.  I once heard one of the "Sister Wives" make some comment like, "at least he [a son], isn't marrying his cousin".  I almost lost it.  It's OK to be one of 4 or 5 wives, but not OK to marry your cousin?!  For all of their wanting others to be open-minded about their marital choice, they don't want to be open-minded about a marriage between cousins? Ugh.

i knew there was a reason i didn't watch shows like sister wives! i don't have a problem being narrow-minded, personally... but when people who are in the wrong are narrow minded it ticks me off. <_<

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0