Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest niiko10ne

I developed feelings for my cousin sometimes I think she feels the same

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey I'm Nicholus

I'm 18years old and my Cousin is 19 we were never the closest of people even though our families are really close. I was shy to talk to her turns out she was too, so she says, we always visited them that's how I come to know her. She's my Mother's brothers daughter. As kids it was always an awkward silence we would only speak when one needs something .. ..

She finished school then she moved to our place for college reasons. We became really close obviously told me how she missed out on hesitating to speak to me, also expressed the same feelings. She always does stuff with me, we always take each other out as cousins obviously. She tells me that she wishes I was her brother even though we've only been close for a few months

Sometimes she starts the sex topic and we speak on that all night long, one day we were scrolling the Internet we come across a picture of two people Kissing (lip bitting) I asked can I bite your, she agreed I kissed her for like five Seconds. And at another point I bought chocolate and there was one piece left that was already in my mouth and she asked for it and she took it out of my mouth with her tongue and we ended up kissing. The she kept telling me we are cousins we should be doing such things. Ever since then she deleted her boyfriend from her phone. 

I really like her and I'm in love with her, sometimes < there is foreplay then> tells me we are cousins. We are a lot closer now, most of the time she just randomly show me her tits or Butt. 

I really don't know what to do I need everybody's help, I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or not I need help anyone please??

Edited by LadyC

What can we tell you? If you do not want to marry this girl, maybe you should put a stop to all of the games. That is for kids. What are your intentions?

25 minutes ago, KC said:

What can we tell you? If you do not want to marry this girl, maybe you should put a stop to all of the games. That is for kids. What are your intentions?

My intentions are to pursue a relationship with her, because now she's Jealous of any other girl I'm talking to now that she cut of her boyfriend after we kissed.. ..

Then stop with the games and start a real relationship with her. Treat her and talk to her like she is the valuable

person she is. Tell her to stop "randomly" showing you her body. Tell her it sends the wrong message to you.

You aren't interested in just that.  Bring her to the site and show her the facts.

Check the fact pages. Find out what the law says for where you are. If it isn't on our pages we

will try to direct you to find them.  Also look up some of the posts by Hawk. He has some EXCELLENT

advice for our younger members.

We are here to help you understand. Best wishes and keep us posted.

3 hours ago, Romalee said:

Then stop with the games and start a real relationship with her. Treat her and talk to her like she is the valuable

person she is. Tell her to stop "randomly" showing you her body. Tell her it sends the wrong message to you.

You aren't interested in just that.  Bring her to the site and show her the facts.

Check the fact pages. Find out what the law says for where you are. If it isn't on our pages we

will try to direct you to find them.  Also look up some of the posts by Hawk. He has some EXCELLENT

advice for our younger members.

We are here to help you understand. Best wishes and keep us posted.

Thank you @Romalee that's some Relevant information.. .. I will apply the light you just Shared.. :) .. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0