Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest L&L

What to do about love

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

My cousin and I have always loved each other , well more than cousins anyway. Now we're in our mid 40's and it's starting up AGIAN .... We go out to lunch and talk about everything and anything . But after we're done talking I'm sure we both want more. But we just leave it at that and continue on our normal lives. She keeps hinting to me but it's always at the wrong time one of these days I'm hoping it will be the right time... What to do?:(

Go with your heart. My cousin and I did, life is wonderful with the one you love. 

you're both over 40, and presumably single? my advice is to quit waiting for her to drop a hint at the right time and just tell her (no hints) that you want to pursue a relationship. life's too short to waste it!

^^^ That right thar.

Provided you are both available, and it's legal where you are, go for it. What are they going to do? Put you in "time out"? I think not....

Sounds like me and my cuz.  Had a thing for each other when we were kids, missed an opportunity in our 30's and made a commitment to each other in our mid-40's.  Tomorrow we will have been married one month.  Don't let the possibility of a great thing pass you by.  You'll never know if you don't take a chance.

Well I guess it's too late, I was about to tell her at our next lunch date but she called me and I went over her house to help her out with her car. Then she tells me as she leans in 'I love You' I smiled and said I love you too.... 😊we continued to talk and she said well at least I don't have to tell my boyfriend..... My heart sank, I told her well I was gonna tell u I wanted to be your boyfriend, jokingly .... She said I wish... Lol.... So I left it at that😢... Well if they break up I'll be here for her waiting.... Life goes on😊

Why wait for her to break up?  Be the cause of her break up! She probably has reservations about y'all because you are cousins.  Dispel the myths and make your move.  I tried, unsuccessfully, to persuade my now-husband not to marry his first wife.  I didn't succeed, but at least I tried.  In the end I won the prize.... 

Well I went to lunch with her and we kind of danced around our feelings for each other and she told me she wanted to kiss me..... Of course I said yes.... We kissed and didn't want to stop. But she does have a boy friend, so I don't know what to do , what would our next step be? She never said she was going to break up with him.... Now I'm stuck😔

maybe you should ask her if she is planning to stick together with the boyfriend..

and if she is , tell her to cut out the shenanigans and then move on.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0