Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serendipity

Reputation?

I don't know if she knows it yet. Let's see what she thinks when she logs on and sees the things she's never seen before, LOL.:D

I remember just before I became a mod, for some reason, for several hours, every member I suppose was a mod. We couldn't see the admin section, and I don't recall how I figured out the privileges were somewhat open, but I think it was when I was checking spam member profiles, and I saw an option of "delete this account." I was like "YEE HAWW, I got you spammers now."   I took the liberty of swinging the banhammer mercilessly. I deleted well over 100 of the old spam accounts, and was ROFLMAO so hard I nearly.......... well, let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed it. :P Then, when I did become a mod, and saw the sections only staff can see, I thought "Hmm, this is new. I wonder what's up with this" until it dawned on me, I looked at either my profile or a thread and posts I was in, and saw I had become a global moderator.... ;)

The power!  Oh the power!!  I suppose now I gotta figure out what's what on this site.  And I'll try not to let it all go to my head....:P

Ok, it's "High Fives" now! At least when using the English language file. Hey we need a British language file with words like "wot" and "innit." That would be a hoot. I could even do one for the southern USA. If I were still drinking.... lol It would be neat to do an offensive one with words like "Trailer trash" and "damned yankee!"