JackQ

Hello, again!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I know I haven't posted in forever. But, I just wanted to tell you guys that she graduates from university today and that she is throwing a grad party later today. I guess I can attend her party but not her big day a few months later as it would cause me too much grief.

Her mom told me to attend her graduation party to make her daughter happy. I guess that's the least I can do for them since I am not going to be attending her big day.

As a side note, I think I took it a bit too far by asking her on date. I know I screwed up. Her mom then had a talk with me and basically said that I cannot have her daughter. She said that her daughter is...you know. Then, she asked me when am I getting married. I didn't answer her. I know it was wrong not to answer her. But, she then said that just by looking at my face, she can tell/know that my heart hurts.

I wished that we could have lost our virginity to each other. I've always been faithful to her. I always will. Even if I were to be in a serious and committed relationship with someone other than my cousin, I don't think anyone will be like the girl, who is now a woman, will be like my cousin.

I think you need to refresh our memories on you and your cousin.  I for one am not going back to see where you posted all the info that we need to decipher this post.

BTW, how are you faithful to someone you've never had a relationship with?

I'm not sure how to replay to another user with quotes because of the new web design. But, basically, two years ago in 2014 on her birthday, I gave her a gift and wrote a letter to her telling her about my feelings for her. Her reply was that I am a brother to her and nothing more. I was visibly upset. I took advice given to me by others on this website. A year later and she is engaged. Her graduation was today and I was at her graduation party. A few months from now and she is going to have her big day.

I'm not exactly sure how but I think it's possible or something given that you have remained single for the good quarter of your life, waiting for someone, and only to have your heart broken in no time.

I know there's nothing I can do. But, I at least told her how I finally felt about her after all this time and I attended her graduation party. I was unable to go to her graduation because I have my own life. But, I was there with her at her grad party and I probably can't attend her big day when that day comes.

hopefully you will take our advice again, and stop putting your life on hold for someone who isn't interested in a romantic relationship with you and is ready to build her life in a marriage to someone else. get out and date other girls! give them a chance. there is nothing noble about shutting out other people for the sake of someone who won't have you. it isn't martyrdom, it's self pity and pathetic.

go out and have fun. hang out, make friends, and open yourself to the possibilty of love with someone who wants to love you back. you'll be a happier person.

I know there are plenty of girls out there. Although I can never have her, she will always have a special place in my heart and I will always cherish those memories forever. She's one in infinity. I have, had, and always will love/loved her no matter what. I love her more than her man does.

Yes, I am happy for her. I want her to be happy. Her happiness means more to me than my sadness/happiness. I want nothing but the best for her.

Thank you for letting me share my story with everyone. It's been great to go through heartbreak and pain with everyone on here. Once again, I thank you. :D

Until the end of time/Til Death Do Us Part/Til Death Us Do Part

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead