Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cutecousins

If we have a kid and he already has kids....

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

We are ready to be together.. Tell family but he has a kid.. But we want kids.. We don't want the older kid getting made fun of and we don't know how this would work...they would be cousins/brother/sister? Anyone else been down this road?

Cutecousins,

The relationship would be the nearest, which would be, half siblings. That they would also be cousins is irrelevant as the half sibling relationship would be the primary relationship in their case.

Kids are going to make fun of each other over every little thing, no matter what. The best way to deal with it when it starts is for the child to say "Uh, yeah, so what? What's the big deal?" and let it roll off like water off a ducks back. Hard to do, I know, believe me, but really about the most effective way to deal with it. If the other kids know they can't get a rise out of him/her over it, they will look elsewhere for a more sporting target of their aggression and taunts....

Aww thank u so much... I will be getting this book...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0