• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
eflo56

My 1st half cousin and I r both n love can someone please give us advice?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

Hello I and my cousin are in love and were dating and I'm just looking for someone who is in the same situation for council. We are both Christians and are looking for believers or anyone else who is in the same situation who could tell us about their experience and to learn from their wisdom. Please this is could be very helpful, since we've never both been in this situation before. Thank u and God Bless

I can say that everyone isn't going to like the fact that you are cousins. Everyone isn't supposed to like you anyway. Eventually, most people will come around.

Religion can be so needlessly divisive. Christians sometimes "eat their own." You should be well versed in the facts; read our pages on religion. The three administrators here are die-hard Christians. I lack a few semesters for my BA in religious studies.

Even so, we don't push religion. This is a website about cousins. If you want a religious discussion, please post in the Religion forum.

If you have questions, I just have to match up your query with the right answer. I've been married to my cousin for 18 years, so there isn't too much that surprises me anymore. I've been manning these forums for about that long and there isn't much I haven't heard about. It's like a never ending soap opera.

Welcome aboard!

Many Christians marry their cousins, first cousins. Either way as far as i know it's not written in the Bible that you cannot marry your first cousin. There is a verse but it's actual meaning and is on regarding the marriage of with your own Sister. Sister and Brother are same blood. According to your religion it's Okay to marry.  I Do not mean to harm anyone if i did, I'm Sorry for it

Is there any way I can contact someone through email or phone who is a Christian and has married there first cousin?

email -at- cousincouples -dot- com if you would like to chat with me. Or contact CM or LadyC.

I can certainly be reached by private message (CM).  Married 20 years and a Christian working through the incredibly long journey toward a Masters in Divinity at a well-respected Baptist seminary.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor