Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Confused50

Am I reading this correctly?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I've been attracted to my cousin since high school but I've never shared it with her or anyone for that matter.  We've always been close (not sexually) and comfortable with one another. Well, fast forward 33 years. I'm 50 and she's 47. I'm married and she has a female companion. We don't see each other often but I think about her pretty regularly.

Well, I'm at a restaurant with my parents and she's there with her companion. There were warm greetings all around but as we hug each other and lean in to kiss each other on the cheek - she says (only loud enough for me to hear), "We would have had beautiful babies together. They'd be geneticallychallenged but beautiful."

This is the first time she's said anything romantic/sexually to me ever. So now it's got me thinking whether or not I should pursue it. Thanks.

of course you should NOT pursue it. you're a married man. what is wrong with you?

NO definitely not. You are married and that is reason  enough!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0