• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pink

Has anyone had a baby with their cousin?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I am in a very loving relationship with my first cousin. We've discussed having a baby and I've done a bit of online research. I was just wondering if anyone here has had a baby with their cousin? And if so, were there any health issues or problems. 

Thanks. 

over the years we have had many, many members and guests with children born with a cousin. i think i recall only one who had a genetic condition that may or may not have resulted from the fact that the parents were cousins, because the condition was one that is called a "multifactoral" condition... so it may have been recessive, and may not have been.

my own kids were from my first marriage. mark and i don't have any together. one of our former staffers (search for old posts from jessie) married his cousin and their child was in all ways perfect and on the national honor society. another of our members that we don't see much of around here these days has a teenage daughter... beautiful and talented. she's a competition ice skater, she performs in plays, she's got a phenomenal singing voice. search the forums for posts from jasper and/or flash. i'm not sure if all their posts transferred from our old forum software.

also check out the threads about 'our stories' and the thread with photos. i can't remember the titles of those threads, but they're on here somewhere.

oh! and brian and caryn wagner! i don't even remember what their user names on here were. but if you look up the 20/20 clip (it's pinned on here somewhere), you'll see interviews with them and their children. there is another couple with a video (full hour) from austraila... i think there is a link to it in our video section, and if i recall, they had some children also. they were never members here, but the video was very informative and well done.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0