Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lmknjbhvgc

What to expect, when you see them after a long time?

6 posts in this topic

We haven't seen each other for so long, What to expect from my cousin especially when we no longer talk to each other? 

Nervous -- Yes

Worried -- kind of

Happy -- maybe :S 

Sad -- nope 

I am excited to see him :)

Ooohhh. I was sooo excited to see my cousin 3 yrs ago. I hadn't seen him in about 5 yrs, and really didn't know what to expect. I just knew I was giddy to see him. We had both been through some rather traumatic kicks in the arses since we had last seen each other and was hoping that it would be a good reunion. It was... he's now my husband! 

:) congratulations :) .. I have mixed feelings, I am happy because I feel good after seeing him and lil worried because of his last reaction.

I always feel nervous and excited but also at the same time really happy to see her :wub: I only get to see my cousins one or two times a year because they are really busy.

She is in a relationship currently and honestly that kinda hurts at times but that's none of my business. I don't know if she would stop talking to me if I ever said anything about how I feel. I hope not as that would crush me. Even so, I  believe you should never regret telling someone you love them no matter what :)

:P I believe he has an idea that I still like him, so I am more nervous. Since, I don't have enough courage to face him so I avoid going in front of him ;).

Maybe he do not feel the same way, so I keep my feelings under control. When I am around him I usually don't feel like leaving his side :wub:. I have been annoying him a lot lately lol :P. I don't know how he will react :(, I am too sensitive to his reactions. If he hurts me, I won't say anything but probably going to stay upset for days.. sometimes he is rude with me :(

:) got to see him. Saw him only for few seconds, it was totally unexpected. I got so nervous after he left, literally I was running out of breath while I was on the phone.  Strange... 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0