• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest Carina

How to deal with the secrets?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I can't help but feel si sad to know that I can't hold his hand or call him baby. Or even kiss his cheek I front of our friends or our family.  It feels as though it's all just a lie. But I live him so much. And we've been together for quit some time but now the fact that we can't be public hurts me. As all think he's single so girls flirt with him but he's to kind to see that. And I just want to shout out and say he's  nine and I his si don't try to hold him. But because  of this I have been more and more upset and depressed as U see other xouokes wgi are so adorable and than there just us axrubg like strangers. I wish the people just didn't care. I don't want to shunned by those who I love. Today everyone us still si closed minded. At the end if the day we're  all related as we all are ibe species.

hmm to cope with this, you should consider changing your way of thinking. Keeping it secrete is not easy but, totally worth it when you know that no will accept your relationship ;). I believe it adds fun to your relationship (you value small things like hugs, cuddles, and so on). From my experience, it is worth it. 

Start looking at the positive points of keeping your relationship a secrete :P, I hope this helped.

You can hold hands, say "I love you", and all of the PDA that you want. Why couldn't you? How old are you two?

hmm,, i can relate. we've been there... really hard. hmm, just realized that the song "A secret love story fits in"... :')

i don't really see many positives for keeping a relationship secret. it complicates things. its basis is always FEAR, and fear destroys relationships. IMO, secrecy about a relationship should always have an agreed upon expiration date. like if one of you is in college being funded by the parents, the expiration date should be graduation. at that point, the truth should come out. or if you're in a new relationship, pick a date like your 6 month anniversary, if you're still together, to tell the world. but discussing it now and marking the calendar with a specific date to 'come out' might save years of heartache later. because if that date comes and goes and one of you is too scared to stick to the plan, then that person will likely be too scared to ever, EVER commit to the relationship.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor