• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
anotherone

The Automatic Hate

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

This is my first post here. Although, I am sort of a lurker on this forum from time to time, I'm yet to tell my story. So this post is about something else.

So, I just watched a movie called The Automatic Hate and it involves a cousin romance, well kind of romance. I thought you might like it, because I did. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen this film, but I haven't found any mention of it in this forum.

Imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3122842/

If anyone wants, I can provide links to watch the movie (I'm not sure if I can post those).

Cheers,

anotherone

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Freyaaa
      Me and my cousin that I LOVE, are not close before. He left Philippines when he was 4 and he grew up in other country.
      When he was like 10 years old, he came back, I was just 6 back then, were not close and we didn't even talk before, and he left philippines again and he came back again like 3 years ago, that was 2009 and same thing, I don't even remember if we did talked before coz I'm shy to him and the thing is.. I have crush on him.

So now 2017, he came back again for like 7 YEARS. When the first time I saw him for so many years, I was like wow, he grew up handsome and gorgeous. Then at first I'm still shy to him, and I have this feeling that makes my heart beat faster, I know this sounds corny but that is really how I feel everytime I see him. Then we got close, everytime he go out he alwas asking me if I can go with him. At first I was so shy but I got used to it. We became so close, hang out alot, he always prefers to be with me.
      Then the day before he leaves, there's the heavy feeling in my heart. Then at like 1 in the morning were still up, just the two of us. Just talking about things, then I can't take it anymore. I cried in front of him coz I'm so sad thinking that he's leaving tomorrow, he comfort me, hold my hand, and saying always that he will come back as soon as he can. Then he kissed my forehead for like 5 seconds before we go to our own rooms to sleep. I find it sooo sweet of him.
      Then when since he left, he made facebook just for me so we can still have communication somehow, it sucks that we don't have the same time interval but we still find a way to atleast talk even if we just talk about holy crapoly!, I feel so entertained and he told me he also feel the same.
      Since he left, everytime I dream he's always there, AND the thing is he also experiencing the same also!!
      Then now he keeps on calling me 'boo boo', I searched what is the meaning of that and it says that its other term for 'my love'.
      This is the first time I felt like this. It feels so strong. I feel like we have a connection but I don't know what kind of connection is this.
      Please help me coz I don't know what to do anymore.
    • By Just_Cory
      I'm attracted to my first cousin (female) as long as I can remember and I currently developed really strong sexual feelings for her. I'm 18 years- old and a very shy and innocent guy, she is 20 very funny and a little bit crazy but I like that. Our families are very close and we kinda grew up together because we saw each other like every two months as kids. I think there has always been a sexual tension between us because she has been tempting me and flirting with me all the time when we were younger.

Last year we went on vacation together with our grandparents, my sister and my parents. Me, my sister and my cousin slept together in the same room and my sister shared a bed with my cousin. But at one night I managed to sleep with them in their bed because we watched a movie on my tablet together. When my cousin suddenly felt asleep I started pressing my lap against her A$$ and massaged her long legs, it was such a nice feeling. Afterwards I turned around to sleep but I realised that she was touching my butt with her face and I still don't know If she was doing that on purpose. I turned around and started to hug her from behind but she left the room afterwards, at first I thought she was just going to the toilet but she went to my grandmother's room and rested there. I was really affraid that she would tell our grandma what I did. I really hope I didn't scare her or disgusted her by my actions. On the next morning we went to the beach and I had a conversation with my cousin, I said that I move a lot when I sleep and apologized for taking up her space on the bed the night before, she just nodded in approval. Later that day she was "accidentally" grabbing my butt in the ocean but my sister was around so I just ignored it. Two days later I found out that she had a boyfriend and not only that, he went on vacation with his family in the exact same city as we did what a crappy coincidence... they met up really often.
      I didn't talk to my cousin that much since then but on the last night before our family was leaving (my cousin was about to stay with my grandparents) I went all in. I slept with her in the same bed again and pretended to be asleep but she was awake. I pressed my lab against her butt again there was no sign that she didn't like it she was just texting with her boyfriend so she didn't really care I was even able to caress her A$$ but she didn't respond to it. Maybe it was cause of her boyfriend or because my sister was around or the fact that she was on her period on that day. I was tired so I fell asleep, on the next day we drove back home.

One year later a couple of weeks ago to be exact we visited my grandparents, my cousin was there too. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend. Later I catched her leaving the shower only wearing a towel, she smiled at me and accidentally dropped her comb, she bend forward to pick it up, I was able to see her hot butt again. On that evening we were alone watching TV in the living room, she felt asleep on the couch and was wearing a hot tight leggings. I said "pretty late tho" to make sure she was really asleep, she didn't responded, good sign. Then I went to the toilet when I returned I catched her looking at me with one eye open. I was too anxious to touch her so I just went to bed.
      I recently texted her to start a conversation but she didn't bother to reply.
      Yeah that's why I decided to post this thread, please help me I can't stop thinking about her.

What do I do now? Is she interested in me? Is she really sexually attracted to me or am I just reading her signals wrong? Should I tell her about my feelings?
    • By paragsinha3943
      Hello everyone, I am new here, never new these kind of forum does exist, or never cared. Why? never thought I will tell her.
      I will go in detail, so  please give me some advice. I am 25 years old male, I love my 19 years old cousin sister, who is daughter of brother of my mother. This love is not like love at first sight, rather it is a slow process which developed from likeliness, to crush, to love, and now I think it will be very difficult for me to survive without her.
      So, I finally decided to just get done with it, do or die, if she says she loves me too then its great, and if she says no, then its good too because atleast I can be practical and move on with it. I am waiting for the right moment to do it.
      I have not told anyone yet, she will be the first to know it. So I will tell things that happens between us and why I think that there is slight chance that she likes me too. I will get into some little details, so you people can give me a better advice, please be patient, and read it fully. I will write in slight details, and in full details if there is good support for me.
      So, how is it between us? Well as I already told she is six and half years younger than me. This gap is huge, but I am helpless, its not like I willingly selected her in my heart, it was not under my control. We are quiet frank with each other, there is almost no formality between us. We generally meet in family functions, so its not like we meet regularly. I met her last on 6-7 of this may, and before that on dec 16 and before that on july 16 and before that two times on april 16. There were also few times where we visit each others' house for few hours only. I can go on all night like this, but its like we meet only few times in a year, or sometimes only once or twice a year, all depends on the frequency of these family functions. Whenever or whereever we meet, from the last year, I feel like there is always some kind of emotional attachment not only from my side but her side too.
      How she behaves towards me? Now this is the most complex thing I has ever witnessed in my life. Her behaviour towards me ranges from like, wants to be with me all time to extreme "dont care about me". Since we generally meet in family functions, we are generally very close during those days when we meet. Its like when she becomes free from family things, she always tries to come to me rather than going towards other cousin, tries to be with me, always asks me for something important, and always asks me for unimportant things too, sometimes it did clicked to my mind that she is just using me, but she is innocent type of girl, and she does anything I ask her as long as she can do it. These are the times where I believe that I am more than just elder cousin brother to her, but the nightmare starts after these family functions which is in next para.
      So, what are these nightmares? Since texting or calling is the only way to be connected right now, we cousins, all of us never made a habit of calling needlessly, that lefts us with only texting. So texting is the biggest nightmare for me. She very rarely texts me in first place like Hi, how are you. Only texts when she needs some help or for telling some info or wishing something like friendship day. And even on top of that, bigger issue is that when I try to chat with her by texting her first, she rarely replies immediately. only replies immediately only when there is some work or family related texts, not on casual texts. And after some texting like 5-6 messages, always replies with conversation texts like "ok". Never tries to extend these texting. But if you people are going to say that she just doesnt like texting, the you are wrong. I have been with her a lot of times, and I have always seen her reply to her friends immediately, even though she is busy, so its not like that she just doesnt do texting, she just doesnt reply to me. She used to reply me a lot during nov 16 to jan 17 but I dont know what happened after that. I texted her on 11th may and still there is no reply, even though she comes online as seen from her "last seen on" or from status updates.
      For all those who is not gonna read all these things, I am gonna write it in short. When we meet in family functions, there is always very positive response, but the moment we leave each other, there is almost next to none casual texting.
      So please tell me, how to propose her, as I have decided to do it. And if you people want more details, I can narrate things in more details too, but first I am waiting for few helpful responses.
      ONE THING, PLEASE HELP ME, I AM IN DIRE NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP, IT WILL REDUCE BURDEN IN MY HEART, ATLEAST HERE I CAN WRITE THINGS FREELY, PLEASEEEEE, PLEASE DO REPLY EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SMALL ONE.
    • By Gybo
      Hello! I'm a gay 21 year old male in California and I really want to marry my cousin. He's here on a visa and I need advice on how to make this process as easy as possible. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advanced!!!
    • By meidk
      Hi soo I'm girl and I have 18 yrs old and he have 28 yrs old I think ... Anyway . In the past we don.t used to talk or stuff, he was a better friend with my brothers , like boys , umm until one day when my aunt , uncle and him come to our home visiting us , that day was two weeks before my birthday so I invited my cousin too , and he give me his phone number ...but he did not showed up at my birthday party so I gived him a message and he says ' sorry , can.t come , I.m too busy but have fun and I whish you to be loved and happy" or smth like this ... and we change small talks but I really really like him like I don.t want relationsheep only have fun and *** ... Idk , can anyone please , give me a good advice how to ask him or how to tell him I want to have *** with him ? he don.t really talk so much ... And I.m scared that maybe he will tell his mother and my aunt will go crazy and tell my mother and my mother will hate me ..... Pleeease!!!