anotherone

The Automatic Hate

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

This is my first post here. Although, I am sort of a lurker on this forum from time to time, I'm yet to tell my story. So this post is about something else.

So, I just watched a movie called The Automatic Hate and it involves a cousin romance, well kind of romance. I thought you might like it, because I did. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen this film, but I haven't found any mention of it in this forum.

Imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3122842/

If anyone wants, I can provide links to watch the movie (I'm not sure if I can post those).

Cheers,

anotherone

thanks, i'll look at it! i'd never heard of it before!

looks very interesting :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Similar Content

• By catfan
      I'll start by saying that he is 28 and I'm 22. We see each other a couple times each year on family trips. He asked me for my snapchat on vacation last year and that's when it all started. 
      I tend to post a lot of revealing snapchat stories, say what you want about it but I have fun doing so. I've noticed he watches every single one and I've definitely seen him staring and my boobs and butt before in the past. Also, those of you who have snapchat know you can clearly tell by the little preview bubble that I'm in my underwear or showing cleavage or whatever in the post. He one time (likely when drunk) responded with the horny emoji 😏 after viewing my story, and just last week he randomly sent me a shirtless selfie (though only the top half of his chest was showing, he may have been testing out the waters to gauge my reaction). 
      Anyways last family trip he was acting really weird. We were in LA where he's never been, and he's the type who likes going out so I was surprised one night when he was "too tired" to go downtown and basically blew off going out with me. I also snapped him asking him to take me for a spin in his nice rental car and he avoided doing so and didn't snap me back. Obviously I should assume that's a sign he's not into me, but part of me thinks it's because I had dyed my hair red before the trip and I know for a fact he prefers blondes. He still continued watching all my revealing posts, and one day when we went swimming I took a lot of bikini selfies. We were all at the table eating family dinner when he watched my story, quit watching them at the table once he saw what it was, and literally went to the bathroom and finished watching the rest of my bikini posts in there.  
      I have since dyed my hair blonde again and he seems to snap me more. Anyways I have no clue what to do at this point, I'll be seeing him at Christmas and am really wanting to hook up with him. I don't think he realizes I'm into him, last night I was blackout drunk and sent him a snapchat that I have zero memory of what it was. Not sure if it was innocent or sexual or what but he didn't reply. 
      Should I just leave it alone at this point or maybe confront him? Also should I ask him what I sent or just leave it be? We don't get tons of alone time on family trips but he could easily make it happen on Christmas since we'll be at my aunts which is near his apartment (he took me there before and we had a few beers). 
      What should my next move be? It's driving me insane to be honest. 
      Side note: accidentally posted this thread twice. Sorry!! Was not intentional 
    • By Broski
      So, a couple of years ago, I started having feelings for my cousin, however, we hadn't seen each other too much and even though we talked a lot over text we lived on opposite sides of the world. Now, to be with family, me and my mother moved to the same country as her and our family lives. This means that I have seen her quite a lot, sometimes as much as more than once a week. But instead of trying to pursue my feelings, I thought I would try and get over it, and have even had a relationship in the mean time, however, that hasn't worked out and now I find myself right where I started, somehow still with strong, if not stronger, feelings for my cousin. We text each other and muck around as good friends do to an extent, but deep down I want it to be as more than just friends. My friends have seen how we text each other and say we seem almost too close and it seems kind of flirty, but I'm not sure, especially because that's how we've talked a lot of the time, although it feels a bit more prevalent now. I'm not sure what to do in this situation, so any advice would be appreciated. I am 17 and she just turned 20 if age is of relevance. There are many more things I could say but they don't really come into relevance context wise.
      Thank you for your help.