• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Rayan khan

I fancy my cousin. Does she like me back

9 posts in this topic

I've liked my cousin (female) (and I'm a male) for a while and was wondering if she liked me back. When I went passed her she smiled and I somehow made her laugh. Does she like me?

I haven't really made a big convo yet but can you tell me how to like you know talk to her and maybe how to tell her.

Thanks

More information will garner you more advice.  Such as your ages and a general idea of where you are from.

7 minutes ago, Romalee said:

More information will garner you more advice.  Such as your ages and a general idea of where you are from.

Like where I'm ethnically from?

Country or State if in US. No need to be specific.  At  this point in your quest, ages are more important.

8 hours ago, Romalee said:

Country or State if in US. No need to be specific.  At  this point in your quest, ages are more important.

I'm not in USA really. I'll just say for age we are both under 16. Not too specific.

17 hours ago, Romalee said:

I am living in UK but I am Pakistani so yeah

The thing is, some people are very good at hiding their feelings. I have been attracted to my cousin my entire life, but was petrified of anyone finding out, so I hid it VERY WELL. No one will know unless I allow them to. 

The most advice I can give you is to follow your gut. Your instinct is never wrong, so if something deep inside you says she's attracted, then in all likelihood she probably is. I wish I could be more helpful...

Morgan,

Your instinct CAN be wrong, but, it is usually a reasonable indicator......

You're 16, so no need to get into a big hurry with all this romantic stuff. 

None of us can tell you whether a smile and a laugh when you walked past her means that she likes you.  Maybe you were wearing mismatched shoes, maybe you had something stuck in your hair, maybe something on the television made her laugh when you walked in front of her.  Who knows!!  The only way to know is to spend time with her. But while you spend time with her, keep it clean my friend.  No hanky-panky; do nothing that could potentially cause you difficulties down the road (yes, you know what I'm talking about).  Show her respect, concentrate on your studies and enjoy being 16.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor