• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
alim

In love with her but don't know vice versa

alim    0

Hi everybody,

I'm in love with my cousin who is 18 now. I'm 25 years old. I don't know how to tell her. Sometimes I've the feeling she's in love with me two but I'm not sure. We see eachother almost everyday. How do I know whether she likes me or not? She tries to change my appearance and asks me sometimes whether I found a girl to marry or not. Also she tells me somethimes that she'll find me a girl to marry. Is this an indication that she loves me or is it the opposite? 

alim

Guest alim   
Guest alim

Guys I need your help please. I'm really desperate right now. Are these signs showing interest or is it normal as a cousin?

LadyC    99

i'm not psychic, and i really can't answer your question. only she can. but as a woman, the idea of 'changing' the appearance of someone else in my life was not ever linked to liking someone. if i were to try to change someone's appearance, it would be because i thought they were lacking and needed improvement. i wouldn't have ever told someone i liked romantically that i'd help them find a suitable life partner, either.