• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
alim

In love with her but don't know vice versa

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'm in love with my cousin who is 18 now. I'm 25 years old. I don't know how to tell her. Sometimes I've the feeling she's in love with me two but I'm not sure. We see eachother almost everyday. How do I know whether she likes me or not? She tries to change my appearance and asks me sometimes whether I found a girl to marry or not. Also she tells me somethimes that she'll find me a girl to marry. Is this an indication that she loves me or is it the opposite? 

alim

Guys I need your help please. I'm really desperate right now. Are these signs showing interest or is it normal as a cousin?

i'm not psychic, and i really can't answer your question. only she can. but as a woman, the idea of 'changing' the appearance of someone else in my life was not ever linked to liking someone. if i were to try to change someone's appearance, it would be because i thought they were lacking and needed improvement. i wouldn't have ever told someone i liked romantically that i'd help them find a suitable life partner, either.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor