Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Hazel

He says can never be public

3 posts in this topic

I have been having some 'fun' with my cousin. He is 9 years older and we are both passed having children. I have 2 from previous marriage and his is getting divorced from his second wife. The time we spend together is amazing we talk and laugh. He makes me feel so wanted. Says we couldn't ever have a public relationship because we are related. 

Many advice please 

are you satisfied being used? if you are, continue as you've been doing. but i get the feeling if you were happy being used, you wouldn’t be here posting this topic.

my advice is to tell him that if you can never take your relationship public, he can never take you in private. and then walk away without ever looking back.

12 hours ago, Guest Hazel said:

He makes me feel so wanted. Says we couldn't ever have a public relationship because we are related. 

This is contradiction at its finest.  

If the nookie is enough for you, then continue on my dear.  If not, then it's time for a discussion about the cultural myths surrounding cousin relationships and to find out if he wants to be with you, or if he just wants a bit of fun with you.

And for what it's worth, keep away from him until he is a free man.  If he is going through a divorce, you shouldn't have that much longer to wait.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0