• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avalush

Is it okay to have children with my..

7 posts in this topic

Is it okay to have children with my first cousin once removed? My boyfriend is my great aunts son. (My mothers first cousin)

yep. please check out our info pages for more detailed info!

I have a friend whose parents are 1st cousins once removed , and all her brothers and sisters are healthy, but just want to be sure , lol.

did you think they were all brain damaged and you just hadn't noticed? lol

lmao no , I remember when we were kids and my friend told me i remember saying" Thats why you all look so much alike!"

I did a family history a month ago, and did notice there was 1 2nd cousin relationship in my family line , but it was my great great great grandparents on my mothers fathers side.. I dont think that would affect it much . my parents are also 3rd cousins once removed, does that matter?

As you can probably tell, haha, I live on an island in a small town.  Probably why the selection is somewhat limited ;)

I found out my parents are cousins at least 4 times, distantly , 3rd once removed, 4th cousins, 5th cousins, 6th cousins. I also found out I was more mikmaq indian then any other ethnicity, then i was party french and english. I grew up all these years thinking I was mainly english. So it was a big surprise.

I knew I had one grandparent that was an indian mi'kmaq, but what I didn't know was that my other 3 grandparents were also part indian. 1 of them was half indian, the other over half indian (70%), the other 25% indian. So like wow ! I definately had No idea ! I didnt know much about my fathers side of my family as I did not grow up with him, so doing a family tree really helped me discover a lot of things !

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0