• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla

In love with my catholic 2nd cousin

2 posts in this topic

I'm currently 17, my 2nd cousin I'm in love with is 17. I fell in love with my 2nd cousin at age 5 when we met at my birthday. I think of her as my soulmate and it kills me not telling her how i feel through the years. At age 10 i realize that i must keep it a secret to keep family from becoming angry at us but i understand months ago that no one should control my and her life once we're 18. At age 13-15 i was baptized Christian then i left because christianity confused me. She feels safe around me. I asked what she thinks about cousin marriage and she said it's gross. She's catholic, I'm agnostic. I told part of the family. Only 2/13 disagree so far that know how I feel. But i feel as though if she is out of my life i feel like nothing else would be that strong love. I will put my life (for all those i care (friends and family)) and soul (only for her) to sacrifice just to keep her safe and happy. I love her but never really show it to the family. Her sibling noticed something at age 7 but is fine keeping a secret and still are like friends.

Well Sergio the good thing is you both are still quite young. Its possible for cousins to be our soulmates. Not trying to be pessimistic but it seems you have the religion thing going against you for one. She is Catholic, you Agnostic. Two totally different religion. And she thinks it is gross says volumes.  Maybe you should move on and not suffer anymore heartbreak. I know you love her but you have to love yourself more. And realize a great love is out there for you that you are worthy of that great love

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor