• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chichi

HELP ME REASON PLEASE

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

i am a christian lady 24 wit two kids frm my cross cousin,we want to get married this month,but my family on my mumz side kip rejectg sayg ts a sin,i cnt seem to find anywhr in the bible whr such unions r forbidden.they kip tellin me to read levitus 18 whch i hv alot v tymz,t says nothing abt cousin marriages,o m i jus too blind to c t?in numbers35 God allowd Zeophad's daughters to marry their cousins,so hw cn GOd forbid tht n later allow t.am totalli lost,i nid ways to show my family am not wrong,o m i?whr do they xpect me to tk the kids?they deserv both parents,a home n not discrimination.pliz help

chichi<

Your mother's family is wrong. Get married. You cannot show them with scripture, they will only ignore it. They have told YOU to read what we would have THEM read, and they STILL won't see it. Marry, raise your children together, as you already recognize as the right thing to do. Ignore the discrimination. If they are ever to come around, it will be by the example you show, not anything you can ever say, or they can ever read.

thnx my cuz n i plan on doing it dis month,wil jus do t wheather they r fo it o not,it wil be sad not hvin thm around but ts fine.my dad on the other hand is mad as hell n hates my cousin,he only found out last year tht my cousin z d father v my kids.havin said o tht wil jus do our vows m sur he'l cumby sum other tym,thrz jus no way we givin up.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0