<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
The #1 Writing Tool
shahindia12

First cousin marriage legal or illegal in India?

23 hours ago, amudhan said:

hi ramesh iam also from tamilnadu i too have the same problem i am in love with my fathers brothers daughter .In our state people allow the cross cousin marriages though it is illegal but they will say it's incest when we fell in love with parallel cousin. I hate this system.I dont care about law and society no one can stop my love.

Yes ..it's absolutely true...if one love his mother brother 's daughter then it's ok for the society. But if one love his mother sister's daughter then it's sin. What a chilly logic.  The rules are framed by us only. A 100 years ago.. nothing there.. very worst system. 

Edited by Vijay

Guest God Is Great
On 5/13/2010 at 10:12 PM, Guest raj said:
On 4/21/2010 at 2:25 AM, Seema2010 said:

I am a girl, who wants to marry with my mother's  sister's son in India. Pleas advice me if its legal in North India (Punjab).

Thanks

Neha

:(

..................hi neha i also have same problem can u tell me the solution of it...she is my mother's sister's daughter......plzzz help me out....waiting for ur reply.....am from north india....(.rajasthan)

Iam from South India.Please help me too...if you get any details.

Im in deep serious love with my first sister(my father's sister's daughter) so deep that i can't resist it anymore.I just visited her at her town and im back, we had some really really close moments where she too was willingly accepting that thing and said she enjoyed when i hugged her till there was no air between us and i she was also cool when i kept my hand inside her t-shirt.. The only problem is that i don't know how she feels about me and i don't know why she ignored me for 2 days after that we were normal.She has also mentioned quite a few times that she is a bad expresser.What do you guys think she feels and what should i do next🥺

Ps.ive never had this strong of a feeling that has made me so desperate about her... I could spend the whole night looking at her♥️

On 6/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, Harshoro said:

Im in deep serious love with my first sister(my father's sister's daughter) so deep that i can't resist it anymore.I just visited her at her town and im back, we had some really really close moments where she too was willingly accepting that thing and said she enjoyed when i hugged her till there was no air between us and i she was also cool when i kept my hand inside her t-shirt.. The only problem is that i don't know how she feels about me and i don't know why she ignored me for 2 days after that we were normal.She has also mentioned quite a few times that she is a bad expresser.What do you guys think she feels and what should i do next🥺

Ps.ive never had this strong of a feeling that has made me so desperate about her... I could spend the whole night looking at her♥️

Xx

Hello,

I am from north India and am in love with my mom's uncle's son. We are first cousin once removed. Is it legal for us to get married in India? please help me out.

Thanks,

Danisha

Welcome to CC.com, I am in the USA so I don't know the laws of India, but I do know some people in Mumbai India that are married and are cousins. I would tell you to contact a lawyer or someone that deals with legal issue where you are at and ask them.

So well reading from the beginning i.e 2009 I am happy that i am not alone.

Exception is that my love is not my first cousin but I am love with my second cousin  that is .... Her grandfather and my grandfather are brothers.....Hope you all can relate...

We have our secret relationship from 2.5 years.....but there is very less communication between us because she doesn't have any personal mobile given because her parents doubts on her that she might have a boyfriend. But also we always trust each other. Ofcourse its a true love .

We first met at a wedding of our relation and the sad thing is that after that meet ... We haven't met or seen each other on video call since first meet i.e 2.5 years before 😢.

We hardly talk once or twice in a month because of her security problems. 

Because of fear of our relationship she doesn't call me frequently. And she is also afraid of this relationship . But we love each other very truly . Can't see other with anyone else. 

So please anyone suggest what should we do . We have 3 years time before her marriage.

And we are second cousins ....plzzzzzzz anyone